Pedro's gone [opinion]

Perth_Campsie_Ger

5 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

No doubt, although our inability to get a winning run together in recent times means there's no use getting carried away either

Not getting carried away.

Given the week we've had I'm delighted there were positives tonight, and 3 very much needed points.

Folk are so caught up in the negatives it's as if they've forgotten to enjoy winning.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Aye right. This is the usual hype and meltdown. We were fuckin pish. A bizarre 10mins during the 1st half with some good play but god awful defending won us it. The 4th goal summed them up. 

Thats twice I've seen you say we were pish after we scored 4 and winning by 3 goals. - Harsh as fuck Dean.

37 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Aye right. This is the usual hype and meltdown. We were fuckin pish. A bizarre 10mins during the 1st half with some good play but god awful defending won us it. The 4th goal summed them up. 

So basically we should have hammered a God awful team, which we did but don't get praise because they were God awful? ? Away and take your face for a shite ya clown

9 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

We are. But we were 5th. We won. We're now 3rd.

The team showed great resilience and we scored 4 goals.

We are allowed to be a wee bit pleased you know.

Yes. What a week, but a nice way to end the week. One game at a time, but tonight was all about three much needed points. 

1 hour ago, Laudrup1690 said:

I think he's gone and said to players if you want me to stay and think I'm right man for the job then go and perform for me and do it on your own without me barking orders etc.

im not getting carried away he and the team need to go on a winning run now 

this, totally agree mate

Like some have said I think he's said to the team go out and give me a response. He will have told them what he expects of them and he wants the team to do the talking on the pitch after all the headlines, so he has taken a back seat for tonight so to speak. People are reading too much into him just sitting in the dugout imo

18 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Because we are miles short to wherd we have to be 

Where do we have to be?

Now in my world that's ahead of the scum, but that's not in our board's world and their lickspittles in here. A better second.

There will be no ahead of the scum in the next ten years and that won't be down to Pedro or any other manager.

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

So basically we should have hammered a God awful team, which we did but don't get praise because they were God awful? ? Away and take your face for a shite ya clown

Fuck off ya shambles 

Ive giving my opinion and expanded on it  - you dont have to agree but fuck the abuse and argue " why we were good" 

Don't think he's going anywhere fast, especially after a 4-1 win. Aye Hamilton aren't the best but after losing a goal in the first minute it was a good and I'd say comfortable victory in the end. 

He still needs to sort out the defence, but I can't complain tonight the manager and the players got the three points and that's all that matters at the end of the day.

It was nice to see Candeias go and celebrate with the manager too.

9 minutes ago, black magic walters said:

a fellow bear I work with made a point today, comparing the situation with miller to Ferguson and Le Guen?

I thought it was a good shout

only one winner here though as Barry was worth money at the time.

no player is bigger than our club

https://www.rangersobserver.com/views/2017/9/29/kenny-miller-hes-not-barry-ferguson-hes-a-very-naughty-boy