Pedro's gone [opinion]

Perth_Campsie_Ger

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, sRcFoCt said:

I like him too was angry last week said he should go but after seeing the week he has went through with the snakes off our club I hope he proves scottish football wrong.

The whole of Scottish football wants him to fail. Hope to god he manges to succeed. 

31 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Where do we have to be?

Now in my world that's ahead of the scum, but that's not in our board's world and their lickspittles in here. A better second.

There will be no ahead of the scum in the next ten years and that won't be down to Pedro or any other manager.

Now now BA you where doing well up until your second line:lol:

3 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

The whole of Scottish football wants him to fail. Hope to god he manges to succeed. 

I don't think they want him to fail, it's just that he's done nothing to earn any respect, we are the biggest club in the country and we need a manager that will give the club that respect. Pedro will shut them up if he delivers the goods, so far he's struggling but time will tell.

From STV

After Daniel Candeias added Rangers third on the night the winger made a beeline for his embattled manager, something that Caixinha was grateful for.

Caixinha said: "I can express that in a word that for me is very important - gratitude."

"You bring me to be here, you bring me to Rangers, as the Rangers manager, I am going to give everything to you, give my life to you.

"I'm a man of principal so I appreciate the gratitude from Daniel.

"I said that we really need to know what they are made of. I know what they are made of.

"I sent this challenge to them and they said yes, we are here to play for Rangers, to play for us - and to play for you because you bring us here."

He added: "I'm delighted with the reaction that I expected and I asked for after celtic. The boys reacted strongly.

"The result and the performance was positive. The boys really reacted - and showed that they are together."

According to reports Caixinha blames Miller for a spate of dressing room leaks following the Old Firm derby loss. The Portuguese boss was in no mood to discuss the dispute after the match.

"Look, I think it's totally disrespectful to keep asking about Kenny Miller," he said. "The 20 boys who were here tonight were fantastic.

"We are here to talk about this match. Kenny was not here because I did not pick him."

Hamilton fell apart after a bright start, leaving manager Martin Canning to rue his side's concentration levels.

He said: "We started the game really well and got the goal early.

"From there, we had a crazy 15-minute spell where we seemed to switch off mentally. We make too many individual mistakes and it ends up costing us.

"We have talked so much this week about the concentration you have to have against the top teams. Have your concentration, have your focus.

"Too many tonight switch off at crucial moments and good teams punish you."

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I don't think they want him to fail, it's just that he's done nothing to earn any respect, we are the biggest club in the country and we need a manager that will give the club that respect. Pedro will shut them up if he delivers the goods, so far he's struggling but time will tell.

They wan't everything associated with Rangers to fail mate, including our Manager.

4 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

From STV

After Daniel Candeias added Rangers third on the night the winger made a beeline for his embattled manager, something that Caixinha was grateful for.

Caixinha said: "I can express that in a word that for me is very important - gratitude."

"You bring me to be here, you bring me to Rangers, as the Rangers manager, I am going to give everything to you, give my life to you.

"I'm a man of principal so I appreciate the gratitude from Daniel.

"I said that we really need to know what they are made of. I know what they are made of.

"I sent this challenge to them and they said yes, we are here to play for Rangers, to play for us - and to play for you because you bring us here."

He added: "I'm delighted with the reaction that I expected and I asked for after celtic. The boys reacted strongly.

"The result and the performance was positive. The boys really reacted - and showed that they are together."

According to reports Caixinha blames Miller for a spate of dressing room leaks following the Old Firm derby loss. The Portuguese boss was in no mood to discuss the dispute after the match.

"Look, I think it's totally disrespectful to keep asking about Kenny Miller," he said. "The 20 boys who were here tonight were fantastic.

"We are here to talk about this match. Kenny was not here because I did not pick him."

Hamilton fell apart after a bright start, leaving manager Martin Canning to rue his side's concentration levels.

He said: "We started the game really well and got the goal early.

"From there, we had a crazy 15-minute spell where we seemed to switch off mentally. We make too many individual mistakes and it ends up costing us.

"We have talked so much this week about the concentration you have to have against the top teams. Have your concentration, have your focus.

"Too many tonight switch off at crucial moments and good teams punish you."

Am not Candeias biggest fan but the wee man runs his baws off for the team and that'll do for me :tu:

I hope Pedro and all the players succeed, some won't, are not good enough and will need to go. Criticism is right but, some people with their insults and total disrespect for guys that are trying their best for our club is something else.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Am not Candeias biggest fan but the wee man runs his baws off for the team and that'll do for me :tu:

I will grant you he has went missing a couple of games however I think he has been an excellent signing overall.

2 minutes ago, googglebot said:

I hope Pedro and all the players succeed, some won't, are not good enough and will need to go. Criticism is right but, some people with their insults and total disrespect for guys that are trying their best for our club is something else.

Well said.

Just now, markem said:

I will grant you he has went missing a couple of games however I think he has been an excellent signing overall.

I dont think he has enough end product bud but he works his arse off up and down the right wing and has a fantastic understanding with Tav

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I dont think he has enough end product bud but he works his arse off up and down the right wing and has a fantastic understanding with Tav

Opinions my man - I think he is the best crosser of the ball we have had in some time.  

2 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

The way he’s been treated since the day he got here by the media, ex players (ours too) is a fucking disgrace. Wind him up, goad him etc then when he replies they make a cunt of him and make a big story about him. They should hang their heads in shame, especially folk like Barry Ferguson who spat the dummy after JJ got the job. I’m fucking desperate for Pedro to succeed to get it right up/round/ n up again all these fuckin scumbags. Fuck everycunt in this country that ain’t us.

Bang on mate. Cunts the lot of em

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It's not gonna happen for a while with Wallace out but if everyone was fit, I think this would be a pretty solid team

Fod

Tav Alves McCrorie Wallace

Candeias Jack Dorrans Holt DJ

Morelos

It's not a team of world beaters by any stretch but I think individually and collectively they would all compliment each other and give us a good balance all over the park. We would be more solid defensively and offensively down each flank. McCrorie would have a leader in the shape of a Weir / Cuellar/Boughie partnership which would hopefully aid his development, you'd have a bit of dig, quality and energy with the 3 in the middle and then you'd have Morelos feeding off Tav, Candeias, Wallace, DJ, and whoever takes it in turns to push forward from the midfield 3............

26 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

You don't think the whole of Scottish football wants Pedro to fail? Are you serious? 

Obviously they do. 

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

You don't think the whole of Scottish football wants Pedro to fail? Are you serious? 

Obviously they do. 

In general I'm talking about the press, we all know the support of other clubs want him to fail. When you give the press ammunition they use it, Pedro's given them plenty, he came with no reputation and he has to earn it, let's face it they had the knives out for Ron Delila as well, there's faces that fit and there's faces that don't.

If Pedro goes on a winning run they will change their tune but that's up to Pedro.

I havent read much about whole Miller and Pedro scenario to be fair, but are most thinking he complained not playing last Sat or think he had argument with the manager at that meeting about something else? Fans dont know for sure as there shouldnt be leaks but not sure what to believe. Imo Kenny is an Old Firm player but this season hes not showed same as last year for whatever reason. Pedro on a whole im not confident now if he were to go as some want who comes in thats the big question. I do wonder what the board think now but same time a do believe in giving a manager time but frustrating being a ger and always havin success. 

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

He's the only man who can come between their beloved Brenda and success, so they do want him to fail. We could appoint the nicest guy in the world and they would try and knock him down because he's  the Rangers manager, and a successful Rangers manager means an unsuccessful celtic.