Tonight's response

Brackley Bluenose

Just back from the game and regardless of what your stance may be regarding the manager and his future that was a team performance that spoke volumes in my opinion. 

The way in which we dominated the game especially considering we conceded so early for me makes it very evident he still has the dressing room. 

I only caught the end of it but can someone fill me in with what happened after the Candeias goal, did the whole team go over to celebrate with the manager? Not sure if it was just Candeias and it looked like the full team because they were there to congratulate him rather than get round the manager. Either way, the response tonight shows me he must have a lot of respect within the dressing room. No way we'd have come back to win in the style we did if the players wanted to chuck him under the bus. Tonight would have been the perfect chance for it. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First class response. The spirit was there.Hope the wee taigy back stabbing cunt Miller is gone by the morning.

The Pedro haters must in full vomit mode. Haven't seen them all night. No doubt the cold turkey will get the better of them and be back on with all the usual negative pish, giving it the ah but shite.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Still think we were rotten in defence and Fod saved it from being much closer than it was. 

This, fod for me was motm his three saves were top drawer,defence was all over the place,great comeback though after the first minute

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

First class response. The spirit was their. Hope the wee taigy bback stabbing cunt Miller is gone by the morning.

The Pedro haters must in full vomit mode. Haven't seen them all night. No doubt the cold turkey will get the better of them and be back on with all the usual negative pish, giving it the ah but shite.

Who's a "Pedro hater"?

maybe some cunts just know he isn't good enough to manage a club like Rangers. 

Reading all the posts tonight so far I feel Pedro and the team have gained a few more on side which is good for all of us. Its a step in the right direction as our support has been splintered.

Football can be strange and full of surprises at times, the scum might hit a bad patch and we will run them close who knows.

For the time being its proven that this manager and his team are at least good for second place.

Lets see where we are at Christmas but certainly a more enjoyable weekend for all of us

21 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Just back from the game and regardless of what your stance may be regarding the manager and his future that was a team performance that spoke volumes in my opinion. 

The way in which we dominated the game especially considering we conceded so early for me makes it very evident he still has the dressing room. 

I only caught the end of it but can someone fill me in with what happened after the Candeias goal, did the whole team go over to celebrate with the manager? Not sure if it was just Candeias and it looked like the full team because they were there to congratulate him rather than get round the manager. Either way, the response tonight shows me he must have a lot of respect within the dressing room. No way we'd have come back to win in the style we did if the players wanted to chuck him under the bus. Tonight would have been the perfect chance for it. 

Stop being so fucking positive!!!

It's meant to be a whinge-fest tonight going by the other threads I've read

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Goalie was MOM tonight against a rank rotten team. Says it all for me. 

Theres only 3-4 players fit to wear our shirt throughout our whole squad. 

With an average spend of 500k for each player in, who do think we are? Thistle?!

5.9 mil is getting us jack shit.

27 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

whole team and coaching staff all appeared to celebrate together, great to see the fight after losing such a stupid early (46secs ffs) goal and then going down to 10 men, and IF Miller is the rat get him to fuk.  If he doesn't travel to Canada he'll never pull the shirt on again. 

Just now, GOAT said:

How do you know what we can and can't afford? 

6 years of dross on the park and in particular the last 2!

It's something called a budget and we budget to spend for second at best, unless you consider a net average spend of 500k for players in a kings ransom.

Top managers are also just bursting down our doors to be here. Aren't they?

We survive on paltry loans, with the vast majority of funding by ST money, so what bit of we can't afford top anything don't you get?

Seen no great response. Accies were diabolical and had a goalie in who looked like a mediocre outfield player playing in goals, and that penalty.....:mutley: They were rotten. 

No one in our team played that well, as said above, our goalie was probably our best player and that sums us up. 

It's 3 points and job done, nothing more. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

6 years of dross on the park and in particular the last 2!

It's something called a budget and we budget to spend for second at best, unless you consider a net average spend of 500k for players in a kings ransom.

Top managers are also just bursting down our doors to be here. Aren't they?

We survive on paltry loans, with the vast majority of funding by ST money, so what bit of we can't afford top anything don't you get?

So you don't actually know then. 

5 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Sorry mate but I've seen Pedro called a cunt and all sorts recently in here. There are most definitely Pedro haters.

Facing the truth is an unpalitable for those malcontents. Can't for the life of me think where they mimic the trait from.

3 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Seen no great response. Accies were diabolical and had a goalie in who looked like a mediocre outfield player playing in goals, and that penalty.....:mutley: They were rotten. 

No one in our team played that well, as said above, our goalie was probably our best player and that sums us up. 

It's 3 points and job done, nothing more. 

Completely missed the point. If there was an opportunity to get the manager the boot it was tonight, especially after the start that could have just chucked it in. They didn't.