Boyd

ianferguson

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Brown Brogues said:

I dont feel the media etc give PC any respect. Its fair to say that we have had a poor start and PC should be criticised, but i feel it goes beyond that. Its all slanted towards PC being a silly foreigner. 

Scottish football is stuck in the gutter because we ostrisize anybody who is different. Our players take the huff when anything new or slightly different is done in training etc. You dont hear of this pish anywhere else. 

it's also easier to sunk the boot in as it's open season on Rangers .has been for years and anybody that wants a career in the media knows that this is all that needs to be done to ensure popularity 

Surprised at this from Boydy tbh. 

Miller obviously still has a lot of friends out there but they need to just pass no comment on this one. They are all in the wrong. Miller leaked to the media. He has been dropped. I fully expect him to either be suspended/sacked on Monday or apologise and be welcomed back into the fold. 

The club and the fans back the manager on this one. Kenny’s Pals coming out in support of him are just going to look like dicks. 

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

“I always talk about the two Rs when judging managers — recruitment and results — and Caixinha’s have been nothing short of shambolic,” the former Rangers player wrote in his column for the Scottish Sun.

“Yet no one has been talking about that over the last week. For me, Caixinha has taken on Miller as the biggest name at Ibrox to try and convince everyone he’s a tough guy.

“But Gers fans need to see through that. There was also the things he said to the home-based players about showing more togetherness with the foreign players.

“But if Caixinha expects the red carpet he’s kidding himself on.”

Boyd has predictably backed his old pal Miller here but for me his criticism of Pedro is way over the top . No way could you describe his "R & R" as shambolic even though it's not been up to standard yet. Why would any new manager of Rangers not expect the red carpet and why does Boyd find it acceptable that he can talk about the goings on of a private team meeting as if he was actually there, maybe someone has given him a first hand account, wonder who that could be .

To be fair, everyone on here has been speculating about a private team meeting as well.  We fans are fickle, calls for Pedro to be fired haven't exactly been rare either.  When we win he's the greatest, when we lose he should go.  The Media including Boyd are just doing the same.  If Kenny Miller had scored a winning goal against the scum this probably wouldn't get much attention.  

2 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

To be fair, everyone on here has been speculating about a private team meeting as well.  We fans are fickle, calls for Pedro to be fired haven't exactly been rare either.  When we win he's the greatest, when we lose he should go.  The Media including Boyd are just doing the same.  If Kenny Miller had scored a winning goal against the scum this probably wouldn't get much attention.  

Nae bother Kris.

Substitute Kris Boyd headed a great chance wide for Killie and then fluffed his lines from four yards as the hosts were unable to get back into it.

Killie remain at the foot of the table without a win after eight games.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41370222

Don’t give up the day job Boydy!

5 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41370222

Don’t give up the day job Boydy!

He's still holds the record as the top goalscorer in the SPL.  

"Kilmarnock and Rangers player Kris Boyd scored the most goals in the SPL, with 167 goals.  He broke the previous record of 158, set by Henrik Larsson, by scoring five goals for Rangers in a 7–1 win against Dundee United on 30 December 2009". 

:UK:

2 hours ago, cstamomusa said:

I agree that we as fans have been discussing this on a Rangers forum and Kris, as a Rangers fan, is, of course entitled to his own opinion. However, he isn't just discussing his opinion with fellow fans. He has a platform to give a fair and balanced view but there is nothing balanced about this piece at all. I personally think it's a bit out of order, but we are all entitled to our views. 

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I agree that we as fans have been discussing this on a Rangers forum and Kris, as a Rangers fan, is, of course entitled to his own opinion. However, he isn't just discussing his opinion with fellow fans. He has a platform to give a fair and balanced view but there is nothing balanced about this piece at all. I personally think it's a bit out of order, but we are all entitled to our views. 

That's how they get around being able to print it. Its an "opinion" piece so can say whatever he wants. Its a poor article from Boyd and disappointing as it for me puts him up there with Barry Ferguson in the xenophobic nature of his pieces. The old pals act is well and truly in full swing now,and these guys would rather chase the honey pot and stick the boot into the club rather than slag off their mate. 

4 minutes ago, jintybear said:

That's fair enough, as the season progresses we will see if the fans end up loving or hating Pedro.   We won last night but it was far from convincing.

14 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

He's still holds the record as the top goalscorer in the SPL.  

"Kilmarnock and Rangers player Kris Boyd scored the most goals in the SPL, with 167 goals.  He broke the previous record of 158, set by Henrik Larsson, by scoring five goals for Rangers in a 7–1 win against Dundee United on 30 December 2009". 

:UK:

Those were the days when he done his talking on the pitch.

Now his mouth’s as big as his arse, and he can’t hit a barn door.

7 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

That's fair enough, as the season progresses we will see if the fans end up loving or hating Pedro.   We won last night but it was far from convincing.

It was very convincing. There was a brief time after half-time where, yet again, or midfield took the bait, but we controlled the ball for a great deal of that match. The most pleasing thing about that win was the ugly nature of it; the players proved they could dig out a win, on a poor surface, and doing so whilst looking rarely troubled. They also showed a great deal of character before the goal; always hunting for chances, and players looking for the ball. Windass' pass for John's second goal was something we need to see him do more often, and Dorrans take on the ball and pass for Candeias were really good. We were by a mile the better side against a side we struggled against last season.

Boys is a five star wanker, everytime time I see a link to his "article" I know what I am going to get, pointless shite from a guy who thinks he k knows everything, to me he is on a par with Sutton. Results have not been perfect, but recruitment shambolic that's just shite, Morelos has been on good form as has candeias, Pena not doing well at the moment Herrera looks good, Declan John is excellent cardoso is a bit hot and cold...to say it is shambolic just shows how full of shit he is...course he is going to back miller. He would back miller if miller admitted he was the leak, he is just a daft wee cunt. I would ignore anything he has to say, if he told me ice was cold I would have to touch ice to double check