Boyd

ianferguson

5 hours ago, MasterD said:

20 pager of people giving Boyd abuse with few posts actually discussing the article.

If what the op posted is the actual article are you surprised, there is more information and substance in one of Trump's tweets, so not really a lot to discuss.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prolific goal machine but always was a fat lazy bastard who could jump a maximum of 3 inches and run to the assistance of a fellow team mate, to the tune of a yard. An uneducated buffoon regularly spotted with a bottle of buckie in his hand.

Another cunt on the gravy train of supplying negative comments.

Get right to fuck ya fat fuck.

6 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Really?

Aye, to me yes, he his less of a wind up merchant but talks shite for a living usually talks shite about shite. And everything he says has some hidden motive that he thinks nobody can see, but is to stupid to have a hide his motives.

I like Boyd and I don't disagree with much of that snippet in the OP but his problem is he's pigeon-holeing himself into a wee box where he only has anything passionate to say about Rangers in a negative sense. 

I think his articles like that would carry more weight if he could mix it up a bit and fans would realise he's not another Rangers doom and gloom merchant in the press. I like the realism but there's got to be balance too. 

Nobody cares what Kris Boyd says or thinks. Is he not a striker for the team sitting on the bottom of the table?

If KM has done what the rumour mill is churning out, then he has got what he deserves, dropped.

The number of posters on this thread and others slagging off Kenny have very short memories. Rack your tiny brains and remember the number of match saving goals he has scored for us over the years. He has been a great servant for us and does not deserve some of the comments. Ok his best day's are past and I agree he does not rate a starting jersey any more but some of the others would not get to carry the drinks in Rangers teams of the past either, but we have got what we have got, deal with it.

26 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Kris you currently play for a team who haven't won a game all season.

Maybe you should concentrate on them or write an article about McCullochs results this season or your own performances.

Just shut up about Rangers while you are still currently playing.

Very good point. Wonder where all the "McCulloch is a shite manager" press stories are. Difference is they don't sell papers or website hits, and we are meat and drink to papers at the moment. Open season and an easy pay day

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

As a professional player employed at another spfl club he should shut the fuck up regards Rangers.

it's a strange game up here .a pro footballer can't have a bet on an Manchester derby.but he can take coin off the media to talk shite about other clubs and be paid for it .

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

it's a strange game up here .a pro footballer can't have a bet on an Manchester derby.but he can take coin off the media to talk shite about other clubs and be paid for it .

And always negatively towards one club....

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And always negatively towards one club....

other clubs get a wee bit .but the media attention we receive is off the scale regarding negativity 

some of the things that get said in the media about our club would never be allowed to be said about others 

cast your mind back to 2008 when we were building up to Manchester. we were looking to get the season extended by a week to allow proper preparation for a massive final that would have given great kudos to the whole league had we won 

total nomark players from various clubs were allowed to come out with statements like.iv booked a holiday and il sue the spl if I need to cancel it .there is no way that would have been printed should a club like Hearts or Aberdeen been in the same position

And that's before lieswell was allowed to invent a contractually obliged tour of Japan. now as we all know that tour didn't happen and has and never will be challenged by our media 

12 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

Nobody cares what Kris Boyd says or thinks. Is he not a striker for the team sitting on the bottom of the table?

If KM has done what the rumour mill is churning out, then he has got what he deserves, dropped.

The number of posters on this thread and others slagging off Kenny have very short memories. Rack your tiny brains and remember the number of match saving goals he has scored for us over the years. He has been a great servant for us and does not deserve some of the comments. Ok his best day's are past and I agree he does not rate a starting jersey any more but some of the others would not get to carry the drinks in Rangers teams of the past either, but we have got what we have got, deal with it.

disappointing insult in an otherwise good post

fuck miller anyway, he can gtf back to celtic and punch his chest when they score

boyd is a legend who hates the filth but  I'm afraid he has one foot on the familiar path to punditry and is using the tried and trusted formula for acceptance into the  sickening Scottish   media - be as harsh as fuck on Rangers and as sympathetic as possible to everyone else, and ensure celtic are revered in every sentence.

1 hour ago, surfsup2 said:

What's Boyd going to say about his own club as I just got a text to say Lee McCulloch has left Killie.

Blame Pedro?

He's already been on Skysports News via phone giving his views not long after the announcement, which I found a little weird. In fact it's almost unheard of. Can't remember seeing it previously where a manager has left and a current player is on the phone minutes later! Didn't catch it all so not actually sure what he was saying in full but the part I got he was blaming the players and NOT the manager in this instance. Interesting.......................