backup

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, TheGovanIniesta said:

The media's hardly going to admit it when Miller's probably been leaking stuff to them since Warburton?

He's been excluded because he's been pulled up, not by coincidence.

Miller could have been punted to the youths up as he maybe told Pedro he was useless and didn't have a clue of how to run the Club.

I think all the speculations a bit unfair on Miller till we know the Facts.

You never know who to believe in this day and age but over the last few days Miller has got it pretty tight from many. If i'm Kenny Miller, and i'm not the leak, then I would publicly be telling the whole world I am not the leak.

Regardless, performance wise, Miller just hasn't been very good lately, and there would appear to have been a falling out between Pedro and Miller of some sorts. And to be honest we'll probably never find out the real reason why. It'll will be interesting to see what happens next.......................................

Miller was originally dropped/taken out of first team action for the second Thistle game, Pedro said something along the lines of removing him from duty/football to get his concentrations back, didn't he? 

Could it be this is still the case? although if so, then you'd think Pedro would have said something or word would have came out from the club denying he's been dropped for leaking club business to the press.

That's where the waters are muddied IMO. Something doesn't sit right either way. 

Who is ever going to admit it. Miller has done something to warrant his expulsion. He was given a day off remember and then he is expelled .First was a warning and then he has done something again in the space of a week so fuck him. The manager has done the right thing with MOH also.

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

Surely i cant be the only one absolutely fed up with the constant circus surrounding this club? 

We're a fucking basket case. Mind it used to just be about the football...

Oh no it wasn't, look out behind you also seems quite apt atm.

Yip mate spot on we are the story that keeps on giving heading towards year 6 now.

6 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Denial mode in full swing.

If Miller is guilty, then he deserves the bullet.

I couldn't care less what 2 turds from the press say regarding this, or anything else to be honest.

Pedro called KM one of ours twice last night,when interviewers tried to goad him,I do like his style no denials just states a simple fact,class personified ?

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

He's a wank, no wonder no-one likes him.

But all the exclusives lately seem to be from Devlin.

I thought Kings guy was Stephen Mcgowan.

That's the one. I always get those two mixed up.

His final article for the record burned a LOT of bridges, and not just with the Record.

The fact Waddell is one of the ones saying it wasn't Miller only reinforces it was Miller for me. He and Traynor are almost as pally as Traynor and Jackson.

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

Surely i cant be the only one absolutely fed up with the constant circus surrounding this club? 

We're a fucking basket case. Mind it used to just be about the football...

It'll never be about football, it'll always be about bringing us down and not letting have any credit. 

We win? The opposition had a shocker, lapse in concentration, wasn't ready, had an injury. NEVER, Rangers worked as a team to break the opposition down to achieve a string victory. 

It's not the club that's the issue, the media are purposely making it look that way to discredit Pedro, the players and the supporter. When was the last time you heard a negative story about celtic? 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

It'll never be about football, it'll always be about bringing us down and not letting have any credit. 

We win? The opposition had a shocker, lapse in concentration, wasn't ready, had an injury. NEVER, Rangers worked as a team to break the opposition down to achieve a string victory. 

It's not the club that's the issue, the media are purposely making it look that way to discredit Pedro, the players and the supporter. When was the last time you heard a negative story about celtic? 

This is a more general point but, in my own experience, people tend to click a negative story much more than they would a positive one.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

That's the one. I always get those two mixed up.

His final article for the record burned a LOT of bridges, and not just with the Record.

The fact Waddell is one of the ones saying it wasn't Miller only reinforces it was Miller for me. He and Traynor are almost as pally as Traynor and Jackson.

It's certainly strange.

A disruptive influence sent to coach the clubs youngsters.