backup

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, CROpodObserver said:

Profile picture what's the significance ? 

It's in the rule book. You are free to post for 90 days without a profile picture but after that if you don't have one Admin ban you. It's confusing for everyone to read posts not really knowing who it is. Especially when you've 4 bawbags

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

It's in the rule book. You are free to post for 90 days without a profile picture but after that if you don't have one Admin ban you. It's confusing for everyone to read posts not really knowing who it is. Especially when you've 4 bawbags

Seriously this is my first day and have people to vouch for me 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

What a creepy name..

The cynic in me thinks someone is trying their damnedest to muddy the waters here. The Rangers Observer took over the social media channels of the Copland Road Org website (who also doe the CRO Pod) and have been VERY clear in their criticism of Miller over this whole thing...

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So wait, is @CROpodObserver claiming the board are leaking to the Record given the relationship between their hired PR 'expert' and staff at the Record?

You seem to know about workings of the Press yet, you miss the point  you use people that will deflect from the culprits

Press will do anything for copy 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The cynic in me thinks someone is trying their damnedest to muddy the waters here. The Rangers Observer took over the social media channels of the Copland Road Org website (who also doe the CRO Pod) and have been VERY clear in their criticism of Miller over this whole thing...

The name CROpodObserver was simply chosen to highlight the Strange name change ie RangersObserver

1 minute ago, CROpodObserver said:

You seem to know about workings of the Press yet, you miss the point  you use people that will deflect from the culprits

Press will do anything for copy 

That completely dodges the point re: the relationship between Traynor and the Record.

If the board were to have leaked information out about said meeting, the Record would have been the last outlet they would have done so to, unless they were deliberately attempting to undermine their hired hand.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

That completely dodges the point re: the relationship between Traynor and the Record.

If the board were to have leaked information out about said meeting, the Record would have been the last outlet they would have done so to, unless they were deliberately attempting to undermine their hired hand.

Didn't Paul Murray not praise the paper in pub lice for their work in getting King in power 

I recall the interview on TV 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So you signed up to highlight the name change literally months after it happened?

okp66FD.gif.36b485239d137fb93635168f6663f89e.gif

Wether you believe me or not I don't give a damn

You send out a message that you know the workings of the Press yet  ignorant to the fact they would  sell their granny  for a story

The people who want stories leaked will use a outlet that will keep it from their door

1 hour ago, CROpodObserver said:

Not pointing fingers merely stating what you obviously know 

Have read many posts as a guest and you seem agitated by any post that "points the finger" in the direction of the real problem

57 minutes ago, CROpodObserver said:

As previously stated. I have never when I looked in here prior to signing up that , you ever offer proof on anything.

You, tend to ask , ask and ask any post that sits uncomfortable with you. 

I believe you know exactly who the culprits are. 

No more to be said A clue for you is in the name of the guy wrongly accused 

All these posts of his you've read as a guest, these would be in the Boardroom and Financial sub-forum, yes?

Just now, CROpodObserver said:

Wether you believe me or not I don't give a damn

You send out a message that you know the workings of the Press yet  ignorant to the fact they would  sell their granny  for a story

The people who want stories leaked will use a outlet that will keep it from their door

I'm FAR from ignorant of that fact and can confidently say that based on first-hand experience.

As you've evidently read my posts on this thread, you'll have seen that I've not hid behind innuendo and suggestion in putting forward my take on what has gone on over the last week (and more).

Perhaps, you could do the same.

19 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

You never know who to believe in this day and age but over the last few days Miller has got it pretty tight from many. If i'm Kenny Miller, and i'm not the leak, then I would publicly be telling the whole world I am not the leak.

Regardless, performance wise, Miller just hasn't been very good lately, and there would appear to have been a falling out between Pedro and Miller of some sorts. And to be honest we'll probably never find out the real reason why. It'll will be interesting to see what happens next.......................................

this will be similar to the Fergie PLG fall out.and we will find out in about 10yrs what was said 

My guess is that miller demanded the armband off Dorrans when he came on last week.defying managers orders 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'm FAR from ignorant of that fact and can confidently say that based on first-hand experience.

As you've evidently read my posts on this thread, you'll have seen that I've not hid behind innuendo and suggestion in putting forward my take on what has gone on over the last week (and more).

Perhaps, you could do the same.

Go read the clue