hannah & waddel miller not the source/leak

backup

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

this will be similar to the Fergie PLG fall out.and we will find out in about 10yrs what was saidĀ 

My guess is that miller demanded the armband off Dorrans when he came on last week.defying managers ordersĀ 

I would agree with that

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, buster. said:

Waiting for your evidence or at least a fullerĀ explanation of how this theory goes.

What I'm seeing from you and others is one line postsĀ being used to point fingers.

You, and your wee cabal, would be the experts on that.

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I am actually.

So just to clarify, you've read numerous posts by buster, on the subject of the board,Ā in TheĀ Bears Den?

Aye. Because I copied them all and sent my good friend CRO them by email.

I cc'd you in too, didn't you get the email?

32 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I am actually.

So just to clarify, you've read numerous posts by buster, on the subject of the board,Ā in TheĀ Bears Den?

He will now have to ignore or deflect from your salient point, whilst he has been using what you trapped him on to deflect from the questions I asked him about his original claim, which would seem to be deflecting from what is actually going on.Ā :confused:

All this could have been avoided if he had simply fully explained the background to what he claimed but the poster, who just happened to join RM on Friday past,Ā obviously hasn't got any ulterior motives on this particular issue (aye right !)

Ā This guy could probably get a job as an understudy to TraynorĀ :rofl:Ā 

Just now, buster. said:

He will now have to ignore or deflect from your salient point, whilst he has been using what you trapped him on to deflect from the questions I asked him about his original claim, which would seem to be deflecting from what is actually going on.

All this could have been avoided if he had simply fully explained the background to what he claimed but the poster, who just happened to join RM on Friday past,Ā obviously hasn't got any ulterior motives on this particular issue (aye right !)

Ā This guy could probably get a job as an understudy to TraynorĀ :rofl:Ā 

Ā The Tom Jones of RM a clue for you but you are rather thick as couldn't solve the first oneĀ 

15 hours ago, ianferguson said:

I'm afraid the people you're talking to are delusional and exaggerate Traynors importance. Most Rangers fans i know wouldn't wipe their arse with the record ,and it's got absolutely nothing to do with Traynor. I work nightshift in an engineering factory and we had at least 20 records delivered early morning, but the guy had to stop after it went down to around 5 on the back of bearsĀ feeling the paper was pro Celt*c.Ā 

Papers are on the decline anyway but it certainly doesn't help when one has become a Mouthpiece for the filth.

Kenny Miller is finished as a player, but he has been a great servant for the club over the years and people should remember that before labelling him as the so calledĀ leak.

Something has happened , I think Kenny has tooĀ much say on how the team should be run a bit like BarryĀ with Le Guen and he has him training with the kids as punishment Ā 

Personally I would love to see Kenny retire and train the kids as his enthusiasm over the years and work rate was second to noneĀ