Excellent interview about our infrastructure

trueblueal

On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 08:56, trueblueal said:

“Football is not all about fitness, football is about decisions,” he said. “And the decisions that we are preparing Carlos to make are when he is restricted in time and space, and how to make quick decisions. When he has time and space, he performs his football, so he just needs to adapt to when he doesn’t have time and space, and that’s nothing to do with fitness.”

So is Pedro saying he shelled out a couple of million on someone who can only play if the opponents agree to stand at least ten yards away until he controls the ball?

1 hour ago, folkestoneger said:

So is Pedro saying he shelled out a couple of million on someone who can only play if the opponents agree to stand at least ten yards away until he controls the ball?

"When he has time and space, he performs his football, so he just needs to adapt to when he doesn’t have time and space, and that’s nothing to do with fitness."

Thats what Pedro actually said.

9 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

"When he has time and space, he performs his football, so he just needs to adapt to when he doesn’t have time and space, and that’s nothing to do with fitness."

Thats what Pedro actually said.

And exactly what I said. He can’t fucking play without being given time and space. Not much use in our league I would say

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

Plenty players came here from leagues where you get more time on the ball, struggled early on and came good.

plenty have failed also.my view would be .a player has a certain natural way to play and these strengths suit different positions ,different teams and different styles 

a player being able to adapt his surroundings will depend on how he is played and more important the players on willingness and attitude to working to improve to his surroundings

Mark Hateley was with us for six months before he clicked and started scoring goals. It takes time for players to adapt to what's required by their Manager. Pena is just another case in point. If he were still as he is by the end of the season, that would be time to criticise. Getting on a player's back after a handful of games is the height of stupidity.

11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

plenty have failed also.my view would be .a player has a certain natural way to play and these strengths suit different positions ,different teams and different styles 

a player being able to adapt his surroundings will depend on how he is played and more important the players on willingness and attitude to working to improve to his surroundings

Plenty really good players with really good pedigrees mate. I've seen enough of the boy to believe that if he can get his head right he could be good for us.

2 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

Plenty really good players with really good pedigrees mate. I've seen enough of the boy to believe that if he can get his head right he could be good for us.

from what if saw of him he could do it.makes good runs and can make space for himself 

he's defo not a malodenvic. if that's how's it's spelled 

On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 09:29, Blue Avenger said:

All in spite of the poison pen from Gordon Waddell today givin Allan advice on sacking Pedro.

That's all that cunt ever does, anything to get the knife into Rangers, fucking arsehole of a man.