Ryan Baird- RIP

BluebearDory

Was in Cumbria the following days after this, it was still on their local news days after it happened. Their reporting of it seemed far more...genuine, heartfelt and sad than the initial coverage of it up here. Just the demeanour and tone of the presenter, it struck a chord with me. It was an honest, genuine summation of the tragedy. Can't believe it's a year ago already.

RIP Ryan Baird

RIP Ryan - it's the worst thought going to watch the bears and not coming home.

It also reminds me of the efforts our then manager made to attend the funeral in Northern Ireland and the subsequent vile abuse he got on here from the usual suspects 

7 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

It also reminds me of the efforts our then manager made to attend the funeral in Northern Ireland and the subsequent vile abuse he got on here from the usual suspects 

Ffs hardly the time, place or thread for taking this off at a tangent.

Leave it be on a thread of respect.

Remember it clearly, was walking up to the game early and seen the emergency services flying out towards tge motorway and then the sad news filtering through at a rather muted Ibrox.

Things like this firmly put the football into persepective.

Hope Ryans family are coping with their loss, he will always remain in the thoughts of Rangers football club and our fans.

19 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I did but your skilful editing took out some of my original post 

It wasn't skilful editing.

I simply quoted the significant part that was distasteful and unnecessary in a respectful thread. As others appear to agree with.

I'll leave it at that and hope you edit your original post so as to keep this one on its intended direction. 

Back to Ryan and the loss of a bear.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It wasn't skilful editing.

I simply quoted the significant part that was distasteful and unnecessary in a respectful thread. As others appear to agree with.

I'll leave it at that and hope you edit your original post so as to keep this one on its intended direction. 

Back to Ryan and the loss of a bear.

Have another like ?