ben51

Rangers vs Motherwell - League Cup

On 18/10/2017 at 08:38, craigwilliam_ said:

I’ve just bought two from the Gers site, surely the tickets will be seated together? Didn’t get to choose the seats though.. bit para about no being seated together now.

22 hours ago, giffnockger said:

just thinking that now as well... fuck

They should be lads, i bought 6 tickets on Tuesday and they are all beside each other.

45 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

They should be lads, i bought 6 tickets on Tuesday and they are all beside each other.

quality mate, bought 2 for ma dad and hid bird, would be a riddy trying to explain why there in diferrent stands haha

46 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Cheers mate. Where do you collect them just at the ticket office? Going tomorrow. 

24 minutes ago, craigwilliam_ said:

Cheers mate. Where do you collect them just at the ticket office? Going tomorrow. 

I paid for delivery mate, think it's just the ticket office at Ibrox for collections, check out the thread in the Bears den fir an idea of the waiting time before you head over.

26 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

quality mate, bought 2 for ma dad and hid bird, would be a riddy trying to explain why there in diferrent stands haha

They sitting with you? Take it you will be on your best behaviour on Sunday then?:lol:

12 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

They sitting with you? Take it you will be on your best behaviour on Sunday then?:lol:

no fucking chance haha am going on this  bus, gona sniff ma fucking pan in son :)

18 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

no fucking chance haha am going on this  bus, gona sniff ma fucking pan in son :)

:lol:

The bus i was going to go on is heading up at 10am from Greenock and have booked a rugby club for a sash bash, sounds great but i have the 2 boys going with me so don't want to get too mangled.

Just now, plumbGER said:

:lol:

The bus i was going to go on is heading up at 10am from Greenock and have booked a rugby club for a sash bash, sounds great but i have the 2 boys going with me so don't want to get too mangled.

ill do ye proud mate

Whats the chances of tickets being available outside the ground? 

24 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Whats the chances of tickets being available outside the ground? 

There are still tickets on the website £30 quid for North and South stands.

Is that pick up at ticket office only? I don't stay in Glasgow so would be going straight to the ground. 

15 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

There are still tickets on the website £30 quid for North and South stands.

Is that pick up at ticket office only? I don't stay in Glasgow so would be going straight to the ground. 

Ticket office open till 2 tomorrow. Finish work in Ralston at 1 so need to be over rapid!