backup

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aye, so it's Saint Kenny now. Actually pretty appropriate for this particular taig minded rat.

Normally you would hear fuck all about a development game, but imho the media fanning their flames of hate and quite clearly trying to cause further division to undermine the Manager and destabilise us.

I'd ban everyone of these taig ridden cunts and those so gullible to think this is an honest article.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Aye, so it's Saint Kenny now. Actually pretty appropriate for this particular taig minded rat.

Normally you would hear fuck all about a development game, but imho the media fanning their flames of hate and quite clearly trying to cause further division to undermine the Manager and destabilise us.

I'd ban everyone of these taig ridden cunts and those so gullible to think this is an honest article.

That’s a bit of extreme paranoia there. It’s newsworthy because it’s been a rumbling story. 

Ffs

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

That’s a bit of extreme paranoia there. It’s newsworthy because it’s been a rumbling story. 

Ffs

Exactly!

A rumbling story originated by the Miller camp. Like we are getting a positive spin for a victory in a meaningless development game versus being shredded for a first team win.

Aye right, there's no agenda.

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Exactly!

A rumbling story originated by the Miller camp. Like we are getting a positive spin for a victory in a meaningless development game versus being shredded for a first team win.

The DR/Jackson aren't subtle, they just hammer and mould anything into their chosen angle.

In this particular ongoing case, it's...'Miller Good / Caixinha Bad'.

Kind of tells it's own story wrt the source of info and it's not the manager.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Exactly!

Kenny will be coaching those lads soon enough. He turned up and was an example. Exactly the kind of player we need to be showing our youngsters what it’s like re attitude, fitness and commitment    

Sometimes when things are written positively they are actually just that. 

Kenny Miller has signed a one year extension to his current contract with Rangers.

The 35-year-old former Scotland international is in his third spell at Ibrox and has scored five goals in 13 appearances so far this season.

Having made a total of 201 appearances in the Light Blue, Miller hit 81 goals since making his first appearance for the Ibrox side against FBK Kaunas in July 2000 after making a £2m move from Easter Road to Glasgow.

Miller has also taken on a coaching role with the Rangers Under-20s, where he will alongside Ian Durrant in helping develop young talent at Ibrox.

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Kenny will be coaching those lads soon enough. He turned up and was an example. Exactly the kind of player we need to be showing our youngsters what it’s like re attitude, fitness and commitment    

Sometimes when things are written positively they are actually just that. 

Not in this fucking backwater.

Sure, just what we need, an egotistical back stabbing rat who has outstayed his welcome. 

1 minute ago, backup said:

Kenny Miller has signed a one year extension to his current contract with Rangers.

The 35-year-old former Scotland international is in his third spell at Ibrox and has scored five goals in 13 appearances so far this season.

Having made a total of 201 appearances in the Light Blue, Miller hit 81 goals since making his first appearance for the Ibrox side against FBK Kaunas in July 2000 after making a £2m move from Easter Road to Glasgow.

Miller has also taken on a coaching role with the Rangers Under-20s, where he will alongside Ian Durrant in helping develop young talent at Ibrox.

FFS, the water will be pissing out of Durrant's back now when he goes for a drink.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Not in this fucking backwater.

Sure, just what we need, an egotistical back stabbing rat who has outstayed his welcome. 

What information have you decided on that has formed this opinion? Don’t dodge this question. Be specific 

I didn't want Miller to be given the contract extension. I think he's finished as a first team player. I've not deviated from that in 2 years or so.

But if he went down there with the right attitude and helped the boys around him then he deserves credit for that. Regardless of how it came about, it's an embarrassing situation for him and good on him if he put that behind him and has showed professionalism on the park. Its what a professional shoukd do.

Ive seen nothing to suggest he did anything other than just that. So until I do, fair dos to him for keeping his trap shut and doing his job well.

17 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

What information have you decided on that has formed this opinion? Don’t dodge this question. Be specific 

From a very simple first principle of motive and opportunity, that underpins circumstantial evidence of him being shite, defying the manager and sent to Coventry twice now. Oh and the matter of our hater journo's going out of their way to back him, in continuing their agenda in destabilising our club.

It's what puts the guilty in jail, but ffs don't let your obsession of abusing our manager get in the way.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I didn't want Miller to be given the contract extension. I think he's finished as a first team player. I've not deviated from that in 2 years or so.

But if he went down there with the right attitude and helped the boys around him then he deserves credit for that. Regardless of how it came about, it's an embarrassing situation for him and good on him if he put that behind him and has showed professionalism on the park. Its what a professional shoukd do.

Ive seen nothing to suggest he did anything other than just that. So until I do, fair dos to him for keeping his trap shut and doing his job well.

IMO

It’s the armband thing against the taigs that got him where he is.  

But he knows at 37 his first team days are behind him and coaching is his next step. What a great way to go about this and keeping himself fit in to the bargain. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

From a very simple first principle of motive and opportunity, that underpins circumstantial evidence of him being shite, defying the manager and sent to Coventry twice now. Oh and the matter of our hater journo's going out of their way to back him, in continuing their agenda in destabilising our club.

It's what puts the guilty in jail, but ffs don't let your obsession of abusing our manager get in the way.

Seriously I can’t really understand what you just said there, can you break it down a bit as it’s a bit rambling?

oh and I fully support our manager and have not abused him once.  You must be getting me mixed up with someone else. 

22 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

IMO

It’s the armband thing against the taigs that got him where he is.  

But he knows at 37 his first team days are behind him and coaching is his next step. What a great way to go about this and keeping himself fit in to the bargain. 

Surely that was Dorran's fault as he gave him the armband? Imagine the outcry if upon being offered the armband he turned it down

19 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Seriously I can’t really understand what you just said there, can you break it down a bit as it’s a bit rambling?

oh and I fully support our manager and have not abused him once.  You must be getting me mixed up with someone else. 

So you you neither know or have heard of motive and opportinity? You don't get circunstance as in the background?

Now you are either a liar, or rather challenged. Either way, you're the perfect hater audience.

FFS' we now have the gullible making excuses for someone who has blown his cover in being malcontent.

It speaks volumes that our captain was banished twice, now sitting in at the youth keeping his head down and staying stoom, with a media shitstorm going on around him.

He must need the money very badly and has no principles, as his actions or lack of them are not that of an innocent party, as if he was, he could quite easily walk away, win any subsequent litigation and clear his name.

He is now looking to be a rather spineless and pathetic character on being found out for what he is.