Swansea batter Them

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Who gives a monkey's fuck? Half their team could literally have been fucked by a bunch of swans and I'd still have zero interest in reading about them. Get this tae fuck out the Bears' Den.

No, you prefer writing about them for their tarrier comic.

Just now, Billy1984 said:

No, you prefer writing about them for their tarrier comic.

Which stories have I written about them for the Record? 

Only one that springs to mind is the one where I accused Lawwell of not standing for election to the SPFL board to pander to the mouthbreathers in his support who think we died and it's all a big masonic cover up.

Now, feel free to take your time on this one.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Only one that springs to mind is the one where I accused Lawwell of not standing for election to the SPFL board to pander to the mouthbreathers in his support who think we died and it's all a big masonic cover up.

who gives a monkeys fuck

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Wouldn't read that filth but thought I'd saw on here a list of stories you'd wrote about them. 

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

Wouldn't read that filth but thought I'd saw on here a list of stories you'd wrote about them. 

:lol:

I've written stuff about them elsewhere because...well it's my job. If I was to turn around to any prospective employer and say "aye sorry pal, I can only write about Rangers because I'm pyoor staunch n'at" then I'd have to look for an alternative line of work.

Just now, The Dude said:

I've written stuff about them elsewhere because...well it's my job. If I was to turn around to any prospective employer and say "aye sorry pal, I can only write about Rangers because I'm pyoor staunch n'at" then I'd have to look for an alternative line of work.

So before you said you don't care about them but you care enough about them to make money by writing about them? :confused:

Just now, The Dude said:

You'd get laughed out the building if you tried to tell anyone you were staunch.

3 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

So before you said you don't care about them but you care enough about them to make money by writing about them? :confused:

You don't need to care about something to do it as a job. I worked in retail before this and couldn't give a fuck less about baked beans or lettuces. Worked in a call centre before for T-Mobile too and I couldn't have cared less about telecommunications.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You don't need to care about something to do it as a job. I worked in retail before this and couldn't give a fuck less about baked beans or lettuces. Worked in a call centre before for T-Mobile too and I couldn't have cared less about telecommunications.

I'm not overly keen on cement or breeze blocks but I don't despise them the way i do celtic. Same thing?