Semi Final Allocation (Rangers vs Motherwell)

Valance1690

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone looking to change their delivery options the address provided on the email is a good option and saves costly calls.

ccardmandate@Rangers.co.uk

I got a reply back within a day confirming change had now been made been to "collection", including for the Motherwell game as requested.

19 minutes ago, fiftyfourtimes said:

Special delivery is £6.55 over something like that mate. Either way a rip off but is a mail rip off. I’m a tight cunt so I collect 

There is a cheaper option according to him. The special delivery covers up to £300 he said if I remember correctly. 

He has no idea why they need to use that amount of cover when it can be done cheaper. 

As for all 4 tickets in separate envelopes when that amount of cover would still exceed the value of 4 tickets in one envelope is still madness. 

Anyway Im collecting this time as well. ??

14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

There is a cheaper option according to him. The special delivery covers up to £300 he said if I remember correctly. 

He has no idea why they need to use that amount of cover when it can be done cheaper. 

As for all 4 tickets in separate envelopes when that amount of cover would still exceed the value of 4 tickets in one envelope is still madness. 

It’s probably some sort of arse covering job so folk don’t say their tickets have gone missing. Rangers tickets are priceless anyway mate, maybe that’s why ?

41 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He will be talking about recorded delivery?which just gets put through your letterbox half the time anyway without the signature.

47 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I know the tim fans get charged £4 for hampden tickets 

1 hour ago, fiftyfourtimes said:

It’s probably some sort of arse covering job so folk don’t say their tickets have gone missing. Rangers tickets are priceless anyway mate, maybe that’s why ?

Postie goes mental because he has about 100 to get signed for ? at least he’s a Bear.