Latest from Imperial Bears

Siam69

11 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Yes I'm kind of surprised at the terminology used and it will not help get the motion out there that there is much ado at this club. Constructive, factual and pending court cases/charges put out to all media sources by a registered Scottish charity such as White Flowers Alba would certainly make a difference and may be taken seriously by the MSM. I would hope that they are sending, filing and recording that these reports have gone to the investigation journalists/media outlets/police/governments for future reference if no action is taken by those groups. It would be mud in their eyes if they are seen in the future to not have taken some action when warned. For the record, WFA put out media releases many times per week highlighting the many cases of paedophiles around the globe and are a respected source. It just so happens that the majority of these reports report on catholic abuse.

How deep does it go?

7 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I kinda agree to an extent

You hardly see articles about old Euro trips or the Glory days anymore. just rattling on about the tims as if anything will get done to them

I loved reading all that stuff too, even on here a few years back guys would post all the daft stuff about back in the day.  Trips and what not -  made you kinda proud in a way  

The bloggers like the hits and think we all want to read about paedo’s and that lot. We don’t 

I’d much rather a Rangers blogger blogged about Rangers than that lot of horrendous cunts. It makes it more about us and less about them. 

13 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

On the whole a good read, sadly for the victims, however it really loses impact with the constant reference to bheast Fc, for thr purposes of a blog and wanting ti be taken seriously they should have stuck to celtic Fc.

Also a mention of 'separate entity' would not have gone amiss unless I skimmed over it.

Agreed, made some good points but made them poorly. Looks like it was written by a 13 year old. Shocking nonetheless 

8 minutes ago, jintybear said:

True and I totally agree it should be but it has nothing to do with us.

when the taigs stop banging on about us and our issues maybe we'll do the same

the fact is they act like were the worst cunts for exploring a tax loophole, when they are guilty of the cover up of child rape, so we should highlight it

I agree doesn't need be every other bloody article highlighting it tho 

16 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

On the whole a good read, sadly for the victims, however it really loses impact with the constant reference to bheast Fc, for thr purposes of a blog and wanting ti be taken seriously they should have stuck to celtic Fc.

Also a mention of 'separate entity' would not have gone amiss unless I skimmed over it.

My thoughts exactly.

Will the papers revisit will they fuck, a Bear sings a bad song on a train and Interpol would be proud in the resources they put up to find him. Given facts of our children being in harms way forget it. I say our children as they as all British until they get that knocked out of them by the time they are 16, by that time the beasts have no use for them