Rangers fan soaks Conor McGregor

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, fanaticCR said:

Same with gigs now aswell, and pretty much any big game down south.

folk can't just be happy meeting a celebrity or seeing a band they like, they have to make sure everyone knows about it

don't see why folk take videos of gigs tho, shit cameras with shit audio recording a gig from the back row to post a video that literally no one will watch. same as videos of their bloody weans school plays etc, no one watches this pish, yer daft pals might like it and comment saying how cure your wean is but they didn't watch the video and they don't give a fuck about your wean either :lol:

I think it's genuinely saddening when folk post their weans lives on Facebook, I'd be mortified to think that everything is done back in the day was broadcast to the world especially by my own parents, folk that do this want to take a look at themselves 

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

folk can't just be happy meeting a celebrity or seeing a band they like, they have to make sure everyone knows about it

don't see why folk take videos of gigs tho, shit cameras with shit audio recording a gig from the back row to post a video that literally no one will watch. same as videos of their bloody weans school plays etc, no one watches this pish, yer daft pals might like it and comment saying how cure your wean is but they didn't watch the video and they don't give a fuck about your wean either :lol:

I think it's genuinely saddening when folk post their weans lives on Facebook, I'd be mortified to think that everything is done back in the day was broadcast to the world especially by my own parents, folk that do this want to take a look at themselves 

Totally agree. Gigs the sound is pure shite and you can hardly even see the act performing.

Footballs just the worst. "Aw look here's a picture of Gerrard hitting a corner"

Aye a can see that mate I watched the game on the tv.

16 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

:lol:

18 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

There is nothing with school plays. I just love the out of tune shite song being sung like a bag of strangled cats.

Wonderful

49 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

same as videos of their bloody weans school plays etc, no one watches this pish, yer daft pals might like it and comment saying how cure your wean is but they didn't watch the video and they don't give a fuck about your wean either :lol:

Brilliant:lol: