If you thought Tynecastle's new stand looks bad....

I quite like that tbh I like unique things .. it's a love or hate thing tho.

My only concern is it's pretty fucking high, I hope the railings at the side are high and secure, imagine celebrating a goal against the fenians and falling over... I went to the game at Parkhead when it was half done and Gascoigne scored and it was a bit like that up the back and the side

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I quite like that tbh I like unique things .. it's a love or hate thing tho.

My only concern is it's pretty fucking high, I hope the railings at the side are high and secure, imagine celebrating a goal against the fenians and falling over... I went to the game at Parkhead when it was half done and Gascoigne scored and it was a bit like that up the back and the side

Aye looks dangerous as fuck at the moment. Surely it's not finished. Then again you never know with the Russians. 

8 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Check the state of this :lol:

Screenshot_20171003-230939.jpg

Unless your climbing scaffolding I don't think its finished you can see the stair ways so imagine it will have nice plastic advertising on the sides to keep everyone in:tumbleweed:

Is it just the 1 side can't tell if its both ends.

On 10/4/2017 at 07:46, Band of Brothers said:

Unless your climbing scaffolding I don't think its finished you can see the stair ways so imagine it will have nice plastic advertising on the sides to keep everyone in:tumbleweed:

Is it just the 1 side can't tell if its both ends.

Can see other end it is both sides  - only two words  - FUCK THAT :mutley: