Bruno training with Portugal.

backup

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Has he done anything that made you go fuck what a tackle or saved us from a goal there?

The ay he is in that photo sorry but he is at it!

Unless you know something or can prove it..... I say you talk shite. The guy was injured and wasnt gonna be rushed back.

28 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Tin hat on but he knew we were in for a doing and shat it, expected more from im so far been average.

Mon tae fuck mate. 

Will be forced to do a jobby on your tin hat.

How often did bruno play in the european success portugal had ? I think it was a few games at least against decent opposition.

at least better than the shite in scotland every week. ? So maybe a little more time to adjust or someone to play to his strengths the way cuellar and bougherra, wilson(at times) did for david weir. 

Bruno can fair jump ?

3 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

How often did bruno play in the european success portugal had ? I think it was a few games at least against decent opposition.

at least better than the shite in scotland every week. ? So maybe a little more time to adjust or someone to play to his strengths the way cuellar and bougherra, wilson(at times) did for david weir. 

Bruno can fair jump ?

10 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

Bruno can fair jump ?

hibs

29 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

He's a man of colour, who's played derby matches in the two of the most racist countries in the world, but aye he shat it from playing against the thumb and the lego muncher. 

Is he of colour? I just thought he's got a cracking tan 

1 hour ago, Band of Brothers said:

Again for someone recovering from injury he is fair off his 2 legs giving it all.

He shat it simples.

Simples? He went away for recovery with one of the best in the business, supposedly, and was considered for the Hamilton game, by all accounts. That is a few days ago and he is obviously fit now. 

Shat it???? Doesnt seem the player to shite it.