Bruno training with Portugal.

backup

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

He's a man of colour, who's played derby matches in the two of the most racist countries in the world, but aye he shat it from playing against the thumb and the lego muncher. 

Not saying he shit it but it definitely looks as though Portugal is the priority, with his last chance at a World Cup coming at the end of this season no way is he puting himself on the line for us or steaming in with good hard tackles hence why he’s not done it yet , if he wanted a nice relaxed season leading up to the world he came to the wrong league or club 

Fuck sake, surely any fair minded person has to accept it at face value the guy wasn't fit and now is. Fair enough if there is a pattern of behaviour but there isn't. I can't even say give him the benefit of the doubt, there is no reason to doubt.  Some of the accusations being flung around are nothing other than uninformed assumptions that come across as paranoid.  

Good to see him fit, the sooner he is back in a Rangers jersey the better. 

10 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Not saying he shit it but it definitely looks as though Portugal is the priority, with his last chance at a World Cup coming at the end of this season no way is he puting himself on the line for us or steaming in with good hard tackles hence why he’s not done it yet , if he wanted a nice relaxed season leading up to the world he came to the wrong league or club 

Aye was thinking that myself he's had a good look at what's happening and said Country first!

image.jpeg.9cd592c55b7342c4fe5f5b522913ff24.jpeg

18 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Absolutely, he's an arsehole, imagine to have the audacity to be happy coming off an injury, what a wank the guy is.

Glad you agree. I think he captures the whole essence of "fuck you pricks" in the picture of him doing his flying backheel

I agree bruno maybe hasnt been what we expected but he is still a solid player. He obviously lacks pace when he is exposed but i wouldnt think many centre halves would fancy playing alongside our fulbacks.

If you put Cardoso being a bombscare at times to the side for a moment, remember how bad it was last season? We pretty much conceded from every set piece and lets not forget kiernans dodgy back pass to the St Johnston striker. We aren't perfect at the back but have definitely improved in my opinion.

On 04/10/2017 at 01:02, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

He's a man of colour, who's played derby matches in the two of the most racist countries in the world, but aye he shat it from playing against the thumb and the lego muncher. 

He's Hispanic, not black. 

On 4 October 2017 at 12:42, markem said:

Fuck sake, surely any fair minded person has to accept it at face value the guy wasn't fit and now is. Fair enough if there is a pattern of behaviour but there isn't. I can't even say give him the benefit of the doubt, there is no reason to doubt.  Some of the accusations being flung around are nothing other than uninformed assumptions that come across as paranoid.  

Good to see him fit, the sooner he is back in a Rangers jersey the better. 

See that's your first mistake on here! Too many experts and conspiracy theorists these days

On 04/10/2017 at 12:30, Cedrick said:

If he comes to us and coasts through the season then they won't call him up to the squad so that's nonsense.

5 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

If he comes to us and coasts through the season then they won't call him up to the squad so that's nonsense.

He starts bossing games , being commanding,firing into challenges I’ll agree with you until then I’m correct and your wrong