Sign in to follow this  
backup

Bruno training with Portugal.

1 minute ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Phoning into your work sick then playing 5’s with your mates.

:lol:

12 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Guys a prick, even the photos taking the piss

Absolutely, he's an arsehole, imagine to have the audacity to be happy coming off an injury, what a wank the guy is.

He'll be misplacing his passport and wanting us to sign Salim Kerkar before you know it.

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He'll be misplacing his passport and wanting us to sign Salim Kerkar before you know it.

Ronaldo....he'll be wanting us to sign Ronaldo.

Tin hat on but he knew we were in for a doing and shat it, expected more from im so far been average.

6 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

You've cracked it. :facepalm:

Has he done anything that made you go fuck what a tackle or saved us from a goal there?

The ay he is in that photo sorry but he is at it!

As the Portugal manager would you not say to the guy, "I know you're raring to go again Bruno, but just take it easy in training the now... don't go doing anything daft like flying sidekick volleys to clear a ball out of the box for fuck's sake."

9 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Has he done anything that made you go fuck what a tackle or saved us from a goal there?

The ay he is in that photo sorry but he is at it!

Unless you know something or can prove it..... I say you talk shite. The guy was injured and wasnt gonna be rushed back.

28 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Tin hat on but he knew we were in for a doing and shat it, expected more from im so far been average.

Mon tae fuck mate. 

Will be forced to do a jobby on your tin hat.

How often did bruno play in the european success portugal had ? I think it was a few games at least against decent opposition.

at least better than the shite in scotland every week. 😑 So maybe a little more time to adjust or someone to play to his strengths the way cuellar and bougherra, wilson(at times) did for david weir. 

Bruno can fair jump 😂

14 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Mon tae fuck mate. 

Will be forced to do a jobby on your tin hat.

Looks fine n dandy in photo :dunno:

22 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Unless you know something or can prove it..... I say you talk shite. The guy was injured and wasnt gonna be rushed back.

Again for someone recovering from injury he is fair off his 2 legs giving it all.

He shat it simples.

3 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

How often did bruno play in the european success portugal had ? I think it was a few games at least against decent opposition.

at least better than the shite in scotland every week. 😑 So maybe a little more time to adjust or someone to play to his strengths the way cuellar and bougherra, wilson(at times) did for david weir. 

Bruno can fair jump 😂

10 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

Bruno can fair jump 😂

hibs

29 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

He's a man of colour, who's played derby matches in the two of the most racist countries in the world, but aye he shat it from playing against the thumb and the lego muncher. 

Is he of colour? I just thought he's got a cracking tan