Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
backup

Bruno training with Portugal.

Recommended Posts


1 minute ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Phoning into your work sick then playing 5’s with your mates.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Guys a prick, even the photos taking the piss

Absolutely, he's an arsehole, imagine to have the audacity to be happy coming off an injury, what a wank the guy is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He'll be misplacing his passport and wanting us to sign Salim Kerkar before you know it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He'll be misplacing his passport and wanting us to sign Salim Kerkar before you know it.

Ronaldo....he'll be wanting us to sign Ronaldo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tin hat on but he knew we were in for a doing and shat it, expected more from im so far been average.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

You've cracked it. :facepalm:

Has he done anything that made you go fuck what a tackle or saved us from a goal there?

The ay he is in that photo sorry but he is at it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the Portugal manager would you not say to the guy, "I know you're raring to go again Bruno, but just take it easy in training the now... don't go doing anything daft like flying sidekick volleys to clear a ball out of the box for fuck's sake."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Has he done anything that made you go fuck what a tackle or saved us from a goal there?

The ay he is in that photo sorry but he is at it!

Unless you know something or can prove it..... I say you talk shite. The guy was injured and wasnt gonna be rushed back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Tin hat on but he knew we were in for a doing and shat it, expected more from im so far been average.

Mon tae fuck mate. 

Will be forced to do a jobby on your tin hat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How often did bruno play in the european success portugal had ? I think it was a few games at least against decent opposition.

at least better than the shite in scotland every week. 😑 So maybe a little more time to adjust or someone to play to his strengths the way cuellar and bougherra, wilson(at times) did for david weir. 

Bruno can fair jump 😂

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Mon tae fuck mate. 

Will be forced to do a jobby on your tin hat.

Looks fine n dandy in photo :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Unless you know something or can prove it..... I say you talk shite. The guy was injured and wasnt gonna be rushed back.

Again for someone recovering from injury he is fair off his 2 legs giving it all.

He shat it simples.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

How often did bruno play in the european success portugal had ? I think it was a few games at least against decent opposition.

at least better than the shite in scotland every week. 😑 So maybe a little more time to adjust or someone to play to his strengths the way cuellar and bougherra, wilson(at times) did for david weir. 

Bruno can fair jump 😂

 

 

1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

How often did bruno play in the european success portugal had ? I think it was a few games at least against decent opposition.

at least better than the shite in scotland every week. 😑 So maybe a little more time to adjust or someone to play to his strengths the way cuellar and bougherra, wilson(at times) did for david weir. 

Bruno can fair jump 😂

 

 

hibs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

He's a man of colour, who's played derby matches in the two of the most racist countries in the world, but aye he shat it from playing against the thumb and the lego muncher. 

Is he of colour? I just thought he's got a cracking tan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×