Rossiter

K.A.I

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was highly rated at Liverpool and iirc , did he not captain England U21's to some trophy ? Anyway , there is obviously some talent there , the problem is we've never had a chance to see it .Ā 

I'd agree with most here , and cut our loses , but who would take a player on who is continually injured ? I think he'll be here a while yet because of that . Hopefully we'll get something out of him in the not so distant future .Ā 

Quite a lot of years ago there was another young player called Gerrard who had a lot of promise but was in and out of his team because of random problems and injuries due to growing pains, - strains, shin splints etc. Ā In no way am I comparing the two ?but maybe it's a similar type of thing?

45 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Quite a lot of years ago there was another young player called Gerrard who had a lot of promise but was in and out of his team because of random problems and injuries due to growing pains, - strains, shin splints etc. Ā In no way am I comparing the two ?but maybe it's a similar type of thing?

Enjoyed a slip.

Surely Rangers insurers will be paying his wages?

I remember being excited when he signed, Ā mostly because a really good mate of mine, who's a Liverpool supporter, was gutted when he did. He thought that he was a future Liverpool, & England captain. He now thinks that Liverpool must've known he was injury prone, which is why they never tried too hard to keep him.

Rossiter is still a good player, and was one of our best signings at the time he came, but I don't think that he's ever been injury free since the day he walked in our door. If he could stay injury free, for a couple of seasons, and goes on to prove the promise he showed as a teenager, he could earn us a few Ā£million in transfer fee.Ā 

2 minutes ago, LewisWATP said:

Just wish he would get fit, he has so much talent for his age and people forget his age sometimes.Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™m very confident he will be in our starting 11 one day when he gets by this stage off these injuryā€™s.

I hope you're right mate, both times. ?

14 hours ago, K.A.I said:

It's good to hear that he's desperate to get back as he obviously has some professional pride.

I can't agree he's higher quality/calibre - I even watched him a couple of times for Liverpool and England youths and just never seen the hype and nothing he's done in his ten or so games for Rangers has made me think any different.

Sorry to read he's in constant pain. Doesn't sound good, wouldn't wish that on anyone.

TLB's in constant pain and I'm very happy about that.Ā 

8 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Hope he gets his wisdom teeth removed as well then :lol:

His time with Rangers has got to be up surely. He's hardly kicked a ball for us. Time to move on in January if we can get some sucker to buy him. Shame though as he came with a great credentials and I was hoping for more from him as I'm sure most fans were

15 hours ago, gsa said:

What do you mean his "best isn't good enough"?Ā 

He can't help beingĀ injured? He's not done anything wrong.Ā 

Were Durrant, mccoist, Rozenthal and Mols to blame when they were injured?

He'll be more disappointed than anyone that he's not able to contribute and get on with his career.Ā 

.In the brief game time he has had i have been quite impressed with his potential

11 hours ago, Sparkle said:

At one time cunts called gerrard and the likes would've never darkened our doors, standards have slipped but !Ā :sarcasm::lol::lol::lol:

zzzzzzzzzzzsherlo.gif.3e3bf4d1f394bcc5b7599e94930b13e6.gif

I seem to recall that his "injury" was more viral than actual physical injury. A virus that affected his balance that he was really struggling to get clear of.

From what i have seen of him I thought he looked decent and that a run in the team would see him improve and become a regular first team selection.

I hope he gets well real soon and we get to see him play more regularly