Rossiter

K.A.I

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Falcoholic said:

I seem to recall that his "injury" was more viral than actual physical injury. A virus that affected his balance that he was really struggling to get clear of.

From what i have seen of him I thought he looked decent and that a run in the team would see him improve and become a regular first team selection.

I hope he gets well real soon and we get to see him play more regularly

Personally i think he has shown more potential than Pena.

Not saying that is a great endorsement.

He is not one of Pedros signings which indicates to me that the manager must rate him highly.

Time will tell. I wish him well.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I wish he was made of the weetabix that has been left on the edge of the bowl for a day and all dried up.

That shit is the hardest substance known to man.

Can't say I'm familiar with this substance. I run a fairly tight ship so if she was to allow my weetabix bowl to fester long enough for this to occur I'd surely have to deliver a spinning roundhouse kick to her nasal bridge.

59 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Can't say I'm familiar with this substance. I run a fairly tight ship so if she was to allow my weetabix bowl to fester long enough for this to occur I'd surely have to deliver a spinning roundhouse kick to her nasal bridge.

That's pure love for you, be firm to stop her embarrassing herself.

On ‎04‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 15:53, K.A.I said:

The fans songbook as indicated on a recent thread in the BearsDen ... the SLO in his help and interest he's shown me and my travelling party for the cancelled Canada trip (again indicated recently in the BearsDen), I've stuck up for Pena when people have said he's shite, a waste of money and our worst signing ever (yet again recently in the BearsDen), I stuck up for Herrera as recently as 3-days ago (BearsDen shock horror) saying he's a decent player that's not had a chance oh and I've raved about McCrorie since his debut against Thistle the other week.

On the other hand I fucking despise you. Always have. I think your on a par with a cabbage and the IQ of a peanut as you are another who can't handle someone thinking someone (in this case Rossiter isn't a good player) and have a problem with a legitimate question being asked, like I have done.

but what do you think about important stuff, like the 3rd strip?

So far I think caixhina's summer signings have been good. Some will take longer than others to settle and produce the goods. It will also depend on formation.

13 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

Really? :huh:

Yea, I absolutely hated the cunt for his tackle on Jelavic.

But he signed for us, and our team at that time desperately needed a dirty bastard,  and I thought, well, he's our cunt now.

Never understand why Black went from being a dirty bastard against us and such a pussy playing for us.

Some would argue refs wouldn't let him get away with such 'tackles' in a Rangers strip as they did in Hearts strip.

So, aye, a big disappointment, like Rossiter, but in a different way. 

1 hour ago, terminator said:

But he signed for us, and our team at that time desperately needed a dirty bastard,  and I thought, well, he's our cunt now.

Never understand why Black went from being a dirty bastard against us and such a pussy playing for us.

Some would argue refs wouldn't let him get away with such 'tackles' in a Rangers strip as they did in Hearts strip.

He was a talentless, odious cunt I would say. Never ever should have been near us.

5 hours ago, terminator said:

I don't know if it was just that I hated the cunt but I remember being genuinely devastated when we signed him.