Third Kit..

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Looks shite and cheap

Thank fuck I thought it was just me, this is cheap nasty and the time we have waited is this the best shite they hit us with? Ā I won't be buying it.

Why noĀ orange and blue tops? That's right fuck the customer and bow down to our haters.Ā 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You can't pre-order home tops. Looks like we may not get them in then?

Well what's the point letting puma produce the tops if they can't produce? Absolute shambles and the board need pulled on this as we are losing an absolute fortune and if Puma could not produce x amount of home tops then get someone who canĀ 

4 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

It's nice enough, but it looks like a training top.

Aye but I want a nice looking away top for Ā£54.99 till may. Ā Not a bloody training top with blue trim. Disgraceful and again who the fuck from the club agreed to this crap ?Ā 

Its plain and basic and I certainly will be given it a wide berth. Another own goal by the club , but what do they care. As for Ā£54.99? Ā They are treating us like mugsĀ 

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Aye but I want a nice looking away top for Ā£54.99 till may. Ā Not a bloody training top with blue trim. Disgraceful and again who the fuck from the club agreed to this crap ?Ā 

Its plain and basic and I certainly will be given it a wide berth. Another own goal by the club , but what do they care. As for Ā£54.99? Ā They are treating us like mugsĀ 

gee yersel peace ffs

22 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Well what's the point letting puma produce the tops if they can't produce? Absolute shambles and the board need pulled on this as we are losing an absolute fortune and if Puma could not produce x amount of home tops then get someone who canĀ 

Yeah that's what I thought was taking so long as per my posts yesterday. The fact the away is a template top and the third is a variation on the template means there's not really a good excuse for the lag time.

I'm annoyed cause even though I already have the home top I was looking for a release of the ACTIV FIT ones and a long sleeve for my collection.

**Heads up**

If you are wanting your third kit this Friday order it separately to the away. It says that your entire order will be held:

'Stock due date:Ā 03 November 2017.
Pre-Order this item today and receive your order shortly after the date shown. Please note your entire order will be held until all items are available.'