Third Kit..

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't they price the strips differently anyway?

The home top could be 50 quid, the away 40 and the third 30. Usually the home top is the one everyone wants anyway, but it gives less well off bears, or bears with larger families an option.

It means that all Rangers fans could afford to have at least one top.

Might be an interesting test to perform even just for one year, then as a club we could see if we are losing or making money with the reduced prices & increased sales.

31 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Just purchased the long sleeve for £65.

Way I see it we've all wanted the retail deal to be sorted for years, now that it has we can't moan about prices. 

After all the more money that goes to the club the better surely? 

Was you in the store mate? Do you know if there doing infants kits? Smallest on website is age 7

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Why does Candeias look like he's been photoshopped in really badly? Really shit quality of photo they've cut him out of initially too 

image.jpeg

Ryan Jack looks like he's been told it's Pizza for his tea but when he gets home finds it's an Aldi pizza.

What a shambles the megastore is. I called on Thursday and asked about the kit I said I needed an adult an  11/12  a 9/10 and the mini kit for ma wee boy at 10 months they said it will be in tomorrow etc. I asked about full kits and she said yes everything will be in tomorrow so I went in today and it turns out they don't have any socks for any kits but they MIGHT get delivered tomorrow and they don't have any mini kits whatsoever, I know I sound like a right moaning cunt as well but it just seems we can't get anything right. Oh the kit is a belter when you see it not in pictures. 

On 6 October 2017 at 09:09, BridgeIsBlue said:

Just purchased the long sleeve for £65.

Way I see it we've all wanted the retail deal to be sorted for years, now that it has we can't moan about prices. 

After all the more money that goes to the club the better surely? 

Who said the retail deal was sorted??

On ‎07‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 17:09, bluwhitevanman said:

What a shambles the megastore is. I called on Thursday and asked about the kit I said I needed an adult an  11/12  a 9/10 and the mini kit for ma wee boy at 10 months they said it will be in tomorrow etc. I asked about full kits and she said yes everything will be in tomorrow so I went in today and it turns out they don't have any socks for any kits but they MIGHT get delivered tomorrow and they don't have any mini kits whatsoever, I know I sound like a right moaning cunt as well but it just seems we can't get anything right. Oh the kit is a belter when you see it not in pictures. 

No matter what some one here would say, we will be losing out on sales because of this.

It's idiotic.

34 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

No matter what some one here would say, we will be losing out on sales because of this.

It's idiotic.

Absolutely. I had 3 ppl phone me about the kits and all 3 had tried the megastore and 1 was so desperate he tried sports direct for his boys strip and it turned out they didn't have socks either. A guy at work says the lassie in megastore  said they got 300 of each size in but no mini kits and no socks whatsoever. There should've been thousands of each. 

On 07/10/2017 at 17:09, bluwhitevanman said:

I went in yesterday to see about a baby kit for my wee guy too, they said it wont be coming out in baby sizes at all. Only home and away coming back in

2 hours ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

I went in yesterday to see about a baby kit for my wee guy too, they said it wont be coming out in baby sizes at all. Only home and away coming back in

Typical from us, look there's a market for minkits for kids to make us loads of money and the reply is aw well fuck it. Shambles