News on Wilson and Kranjcar

RFCRobertson

Good news as we're seriously lacking options right now. Teams just about picking itself these days due to having little options in reserve. Wilson coming in as competition will hopefully keep both Alves and Cardoso on their toes. Niko despite being well past his best will hopefully be a useful option to open up stubborn defences of the so-called lesser teams that we so often struggle to score against. Can only be a good thing having players back fit.

27 minutes ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

Kranjcar? I was actually beginning to forget him, tbh. I actually thought he had returned to the States to play 'Soccer' with the college kids. Still, I guess he's good for a few more cameo appearances every now and again.

Shudder to think what kind of salary NK is on - horrendous signing. 

Quite a few thinking the same as me about playing Wilson with Alves, only thing stopping that would possibly both liking to play on left side of central defence?

One thing for sure, Cardoso needs to get his act together if he wants to stay in the team..