RFCRobertson

News on Wilson and Kranjcar

Can Wilson be any worse than Cardoso has been, I'm inclined to say no..get him back in the team

Both a waste of time for different reasons. Wilson is poor and Niko has the mobility of a cabbage (not the IQ thereof but).

Good news as we're seriously lacking options right now. Teams just about picking itself these days due to having little options in reserve. Wilson coming in as competition will hopefully keep both Alves and Cardoso on their toes. Niko despite being well past his best will hopefully be a useful option to open up stubborn defences of the so-called lesser teams that we so often struggle to score against. Can only be a good thing having players back fit.

best news ever

Wilson can fuck off. Should've been sold in the summer after the 5-1 game last season. 

Great. They should be back up and back up only. If Niko starts we are guarenteed to scrape a win if we can manage it

I dont rate Wilson but he's currently better than anything we have at the back bar Alves when he decides to play for us.

Miller back as well.

Wilson is a good option, wee bit like Holt for me, good enough to be back up and step in from time to time when needed

Kranjcar should never kick a ball for us again

27 minutes ago, Smile said:

I dont rate Wilson but he's currently better than anything we have at the back bar Alves when he decides to play for us.

Miller back as well.

It was him that leaked Wilson and Kranjcars return to Keef Jackson at the Daily Record.

Good to see Kenny back shouting and pointing at those  jobbers in the squad..

Kranjcar? I was actually beginning to forget him, tbh. I actually thought he had returned to the States to play 'Soccer' with the college kids. Still, I guess he's good for a few more cameo appearances every now and again.

27 minutes ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

Kranjcar? I was actually beginning to forget him, tbh. I actually thought he had returned to the States to play 'Soccer' with the college kids. Still, I guess he's good for a few more cameo appearances every now and again.

Shudder to think what kind of salary NK is on - horrendous signing. 

Niko only has 1 more year on his deal, right?

Quite a few thinking the same as me about playing Wilson with Alves, only thing stopping that would possibly both liking to play on left side of central defence?

One thing for sure, Cardoso needs to get his act together if he wants to stay in the team..

No harm in having backs ups for injuries or suspensions but I dont see either starting games.