Scotland v Slovakia

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotland need to win tonight which plays right into Slovakia's hands. They are already a good (international level) counter attacking side and how Scotland will have to play tonight will definetely suit Slovakia. Curtains for Scotland imo!

1 hour ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I hope Scotland win cos we all know the media spin if we lose. Will be cos Brown wasn't playing.

Honestly, Scott Brown's personal cheerleader Hugh Keevins said on SSB the other night that hearing that Brown isn't playing was like hearing there was a death in the family. 

Scotland are improved so much without the wannabe gangster booting the ball out the park when trying to make a simple pass. 

Be in the pub here in Bratislava tonight cheering on the Slovaks. Personally more interested in how the Dutch get on, as they need to match Sweden tonight to have a chance in the last game against them. Usually don't care too much about international matches, but the next few days have some huge games due to many of the groups being too close to call.

I hope they do ok. Especially Anya, McArthur and Morrison as they are all Bears.

I won't watch the game or support them but no matter how much I dislike the TA and the rest of the Nationalist rubbish that comes with the team I can't bring myself to support the Slovaks, a country i've never been to and have no connection with.

Hope one day soon the team is filled with Rangers players and Bears can go back to reclaiming the support.

2 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Don't recall any celtic players being in the Northern Ireland squad right now.

The Judas cunts who play for them are as bad. 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

No, I don't. Feel free to look through past threads and you'll clearly see me say that Lafferty and Davis fucked it for me.

Fair play. You can remain on your high horse.