Scotland v Slovakia

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Rangers fans support Scotland. As I have said before great Forum and good fun but doesnt represent the views of most Rangers fans on many topics.

Speaking personally I started watching the game hoping Scotland would win but not nearly as much as I would have done years ago. Almost apathetic.Griffiths really sticks in my throat. I would have hated him to have scored.

Not even sure how I felt about them winning which was odd. Probably better than if they lost.

1 hour ago, Dickie1963 said:

Most Rangers fans support Scotland. As I have said before great Forum and good fun but doesnt represent the views of most Rangers fans on many topics.

Speaking personally I started watching the game hoping Scotland would win but not nearly as much as I would have done years ago. Almost apathetic.Griffiths really sticks in my throat. I would have hated him to have scored.

Not even sure how I felt about them winning which was odd. Probably better than if they lost.

I wouldn’t open my curtains to watch they Cunts

i would’ve gave anything for wee vlad to come in get the winner

believe me Russia will be a better place without trannies running about flashing their knobs to anycunt and everycunt

i hope they get fucked

Whilst I have no time for the idiots in skirts who see the National Team as a sporting continuation of the 1745 rebellion, I still like to see Scotland win, especially if we are playing England, and even more especially the Republic of Eerie. 

In my younger days, in common with what seemed to be almost all Rangers fans I attended Hampden almost as religiously as Ibrox. However, in common with many other Bears I stopped going with the creation of the Tartan Army, its rabid anti-English sentiment and even more hateful attitude towards Rangers. 

The final straw for me came when I was nearly arrested at Hampden when I lamped a moron behind me who spat on my Uncles back when he overheard us talking about an upcoming Gers match. Fortunately the others surrounding us confirmed to the Polis why I had acted as I did and so was merely ejected, along with the main culprit.

Let us put it this way, the World Cup in Russia will be much more interesting with Scotland in it, especially if we are drawn against one of the home nations (hopefully Wales). I would much rather watch a Scotland v Anyone match than Cameroon v Columbia.

4 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

It's far too complicated at this moment to suggest that as Wales, N.I, Sweden and Croatia could all finish with less points than Scotland. 

No to mention Bosnia are now losing, if they fail to win a win for Scotland tomorrow night guarantees a play-off spot.

Greece can't get any more points now and sit on 13. Scotland on 11. A win guarantees a play off spot now I am sure.

A win guarantees a play-off spot after tonight's results.

On another note, as much as I fucking hate the fucking thumb heid he is 20/1 to score from outside the box tomorrow.  I don't really care if/when tarriers score for Scotland as it's not the manky mob they're playing for and that's a bit of a price, IMO. 

1 hour ago, Misteral said:

A win guarantees a play-off spot after tonight's results.

On another note, as much as I fucking hate the fucking thumb heid he is 20/1 to score from outside the box tomorrow.  I don't really care if/when tarriers score for Scotland as it's not the manky mob they're playing for and that's a bit of a price, IMO. 

:britney:

Long gone are the days when we could cheer Scotland they fucked it wit that wank anthem. I grew up playing footy with a Scotland top on in the street along with my Rangers top but now all you see is tarrier cunts cheering in bars along with the odd Rangers fan who is living in the hope they can whip out a kilt for a photo.

I only support Scotland against England due to the fucking hatred they have for us and doins I took down in Germany when I wore a Scotland top in 2006 when I visited the England team hotel.

Many Gers still support Scotland but I honestly do not give a fuck when wee bogey wiper and lego who are the most disrespectful players to wear the Lion grace our national top.