Scotland v Slovakia

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone who has been to Wembley with Scotland in the past, watched big Gough score the winner against England at Hampden I truly hope those back stabbing bastards who play for the SFA get fucking humped. 

I will never support Scotland at football, everything else tiddly winks etc I support Scotland.

Would rather see the English doing well known full well those bigoted tartan trannies will be spewing.

As someone says ? 7/1 Slovenia is not a bad price against that shite.  

Lets hope that cunt Tierney snaps his leg in fucking 2 along with Griffiths , now I would cheer for that.

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I hope they do ok. Especially Anya, McArthur and Morrison as they are all Bears.

I won't watch the game or support them but no matter how much I dislike the TA and the rest of the Nationalist rubbish that comes with the team I can't bring myself to support the Slovaks, a country i've never been to and have no connection with.

Hope one day soon the team is filled with Rangers players and Bears can go back to reclaiming the support.

Nah we can't sing the billy boys any more, I remember my dad taking me in the early to mid 80's and cunts behind us where singing the billy boys, Derry walls the sash etc  the Rangers end behind the goals 

As a young child I just stood their smiling. Now those singing would be  jailed nowa us and the young child flogged.

Fuck them they lost my support in 2012 forever , did we not mention that back then regarding the SFA and a war? 

I'm positive I seen a guy with a bluey greeny yellowy table cloth wrapped round him if it wasn't it was just a piece of fabric wrapped round him. He had shite trainers on aswell mad slip on things with elastic at the front what is it with these cunts.