Smile

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, MrMckee said:

Think it is a little over priced although all the over big clubs charge as much for shirts... at least we have a decent deal now so I know I'm supporting the club by buying it. Definitely gonna get the 3rd kit 

What is this decent deal?????

What exactly were you all expecting? That Rangers would just forever sell the home strip at about £20? The strips were sold at that price to get some much needed cash in at an important time. Now it's back to business as usual and there's nothing wrong with that.

The average price of a strip in the English top flight is about 60 quid, so why shouldn't Rangers be up there at around that?

9 minutes ago, StuWelsh said:

What exactly were you all expecting? That Rangers would just forever sell the home strip at about £20? The strips were sold at that price to get some much needed cash in at an important time. Now it's back to business as usual and there's nothing wrong with that.

The average price of a strip in the English top flight is about 60 quid, so why shouldn't Rangers be up there at around that?

I was expecting a second year top to be sold at the same price as the last lot £20. 

And while Fat Mike is still getting a cut of now £54 instead of £20. I will wait until next season with a brand new top and hopefully this time the back of Fat Mike. 

53 minutes ago, StuWelsh said:

For something that is out of date in may I expected it to be more reasonable. The can to charge the full monty when they get them out in time for the big walk if not price more accordingly. 

If they were priced at £39.99 I think most people would not complain but £55 is taking the piss considering the delay 

52 minutes ago, StuWelsh said:

We're 8 games in to the season and already out of Europe.  Charging £55 for a 3rd strip we'll almost certainly never wear is a bit of a piss take is it not?  Do English clubs often release tops in October?

1 hour ago, StuWelsh said:

When the deal was sorted, it was a lot cheaper, you order an hour later, and then still have to wait an extra 3/4 months, and they put the price back up. Plus it's 1 season and 3 months old.

2 hours ago, StuWelsh said:

We are not in the English top flight so no idea what that has to do with anything.? 

Get SD to fuck so we can buy our tops again & get our money back into the club !!

>>>> Fast forward >>>>

FFS .. have you seen the price of that top, I'm not paying that, club is ripping us off *moan, gumble*

3 hours ago, kris1984 said:

I paid £20 a few months ago how can they charge £54?? Same applies for an away top which will be replaced in7 months

I paid 20quid in benidorm for my boys top in may assumming we were getting a new design. It was his 1st gers strip he want he was chuffed