New Strip old strip back

Smile

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

It's set at the cost of most other teams strips. Cunts just like a moan no matter.

So last seasons top of all EPL teams are still full price??

If they had never dropped the price to £20 I wouldn’t have a problem, but they did. Then they put it back up when they know they have Bears waiting to buy. 

Bullshit of the highest order. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

So last seasons top of all EPL teams are still full price??

If they had never dropped the price to £20 I wouldn’t have a problem, but they did. Then they put it back up when they know they have Bears waiting to buy. 

Bullshit of the highest order. 

Do you normally buy them when first out?

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

For a new top that’s never been reduced in price, no problem. 

For a top that’s 18month old used to be £20 and being used to squeeze every drop of money out of the fans, no. 

I don't see much wrong with what you've written, but the club needs the money.

And I'm no arguing wi you about the board or King or Sports Direct so fuck off :lol:

15 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I don't see much wrong with what you've written, but the club needs the money.

And I'm no arguing wi you about the board or King or Sports Direct so fuck off :lol:

They will get the new Home top next season and more than likely either the 3rd kit or the away kit for Christmas. 

23 hours ago, StuWelsh said:

What exactly were you all expecting? That Rangers would just forever sell the home strip at about £20? The strips were sold at that price to get some much needed cash in at an important time. Now it's back to business as usual and there's nothing wrong with that.

The average price of a strip in the English top flight is about 60 quid, so why shouldn't Rangers be up there at around that?

They were sold at £20 or there abouts because no one was buying them and they were trying to recoup production costs and not be left with them, not to get much needed cash in. The majority of that £20 was not going to the club either.

2 hours ago, M0NTY said:

They were sold at £20 or there abouts because no one was buying them and they were trying to recoup production costs and not be left with them, not to get much needed cash in. The majority of that £20 was not going to the club either.

It still won't be either as Ashley is still involved and this board brokered the deal.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

It still won't be either as Ashley is still involved and this board brokered the deal.

I believe the deal was done and the club are getting the majority of the money now and that by buying from the club wesbite and not out of sports direct outlets they get an even bigger share? Or has there been something said since suggesting otherwise? 

27 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

I believe the deal was done and the club are getting the majority of the money now and that by buying from the club wesbite and not out of sports direct outlets they get an even bigger share? Or has there been something said since suggesting otherwise? 

Was that not the deal done on the old unused stock, no one knows the details of the deal now.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

Was that not the deal done on the old unused stock, no one knows the details of the deal now.

I'm not sure mate, i wouldn't imagine the club would put themselves back in the same position of not having most of the profits from the sale. It would be a major step backwards and somebody would have leaked the details to the gutter press by now if it was worse off for us. But you never know.

16 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

I'm not sure mate, i wouldn't imagine the club would put themselves back in the same position of not having most of the profits from the sale. It would be a major step backwards and somebody would have leaked the details to the gutter press by now if it was worse off for us. But you never know.

As I said we will never know the ins and outs of the deal let's hope its profitable for us as we do need the Money.

Just now, Smile said:

As I said we will never know the ins and outs of the deal let's hope its profitable for us as we do need the Money.

It will be in my opinion, its a major revenue for us they know the shitstorm they would face of they went backwards on the retail stuff. We will find out when the deals ended