Sign in to follow this  
Smile

New Strip old strip back

Not much you can say really. 

Would have been nice to have a new kit if they were going to go full price again but the club never got much in the way of sales from this kit last season at full price

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Not much you can say really. 

Would have been nice to have a new kit if they were going to go full price again but the club never got much in the way of sales from this kit last season at full price

The black third kits nice. not at that price though we need to make them more marketable.

37728203_4pl.jpg

Just now, Smile said:

The black third kits nice. not at that price though we need to make them more marketable.

37728203_4pl.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of that either. The new away and third kits are complete laziness in terms of design. 

In saying that I'll probably buy the black one and leave it at that.

Just now, Copland bear said:

How can they justify this price, short sleeve shirts used to cost £39.99 before puma. How much are they wanting for a long sleeve  £64.99 ? 

They are kicking the arse charging the fans £54.99 for any top,.  

Football top prices have gone Mental now for what they must cost to mass produce.

Fucking disgrace charging that amount only to replace it for next season. I'll support the club in any way I can but i'm not a mug. Each to their own though.

Just now, Smile said:

Football top prices have gone Mental now for what they must cost to mass produce.

They cost a couple of quid to produce tops, Why  don't we produce our own? Forget any shirt  deal unless millions are changing hands as its a licence to print money.

They are all made abroad and we source the contract out as we know where they are made , did we not do it and diadora paid to put their badge on it?  

But we are paying puma and sportdirect feom this £54.99 and now they are gone I think we should look to do our own unless as I said we are offered millions to go with a supplier which is unlikely to happen 

Just now, RFC16 said:

Cant believe i bought it for 20 quid :whistle:

Fuck you

I paid £20 a few months ago how can they charge £54?? Same applies for an away top which will be replaced in7 months

I'm probably better off than most but at that price I'm not buying.

5 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

I'm probably better off than most but at that price I'm not buying.

Aye?

Top 54.99

Shorts 24.99

Socks 10.99

Full Kit Wanker = 90.97

7 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Aye?

Aye

Really disappointed with the prices going up like that. Strange to make fans pay for something at such a high price when they could have had it for £20 in the summer. The website wasn't fit to take so many hits at once which didn't really help, but it's disappointing to not have the discount continue.

3 minutes ago, OhW said:

Do you think it'll have Utilita on the back and that's just an old photo?

UTILITA – Britain’s fastest growing independent energy supplier – is delighted to announce it will once again be the Official Energy Partner of Rangers Football Club for the 2017/18 season.

Utilita has also extended their presence at the club as The Light Blues’ premier back-of-shirt sponsor. The Utilita logo will appear on the back of the first team home and away kits – the first partner to do this in the club’s history.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/club/utilita-re-energises-Rangers/

4 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Really disappointed with the prices going up like that. Strange to make fans pay for something at such a high price when they could have had it for £20 in the summer. The website wasn't fit to take so many hits at once which didn't really help, but it's disappointing to not have the discount continue.

That was old stock they will have had to make new stock hence the price hike i guess.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

UTILITA – Britain’s fastest growing independent energy supplier – is delighted to announce it will once again be the Official Energy Partner of Rangers Football Club for the 2017/18 season.

Utilita has also extended their presence at the club as The Light Blues’ premier back-of-shirt sponsor. The Utilita logo will appear on the back of the first team home and away kits – the first partner to do this in the club’s history.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/club/utilita-re-energises-Rangers/

Yes I know that.

15 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Aye

Spelt ur name wrong - Bluestoff 

I’ll still buy it tbh, even though it’s overpriced