Wee Vladimir

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Tenerife Bear said:

Twitter troll. He's a nobody. 

He's an ex Rangers player and if it's true he's getting roundly booed off they mhanky tartan mongos you should be defending him against they Rangers hating scumbags. 

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

He's an ex Rangers player and if it's true he's getting roundly booed off they mhanky tartan mongos you should be defending him against they Rangers hating scumbags. 

There was booing but Scotland made a substitution at the same time and it only lasted a couple of seconds.

Weiss is a dick at times with his on-off Rangers love in but I can't help thinking about that quick free-kick to Jelavic.

I always think what a waste of a career in a way as he had absolutely everything to be a top-class player. 

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

Weiss is a dick at times with his on-off Rangers love in but I can't help thinking about that quick free-kick to Jelavic.

I always think what a waste of a career in a way as he had absolutely everything to be a top-class player. 

I don't like him he's a glory hunter

but folk saying the other subs were booed same as him are lying

5 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

pish 

Deaf? The booed them every time they got the ball.

Anyways, why the fuck are wee even caring who boos who? The guy played here a few times on loan, if he really loved us he'd be here, not rotting away in Qatar. A great example is Dorrans, he came here when he could have got more money elsewhere due to his love for the club. 

Had that been an ex celtic or Aberdeen  player he would not have been booed. The booing for Weiss was loud  and from the full stadium. That  tells its on story of where we are with the tartan army and the Scottish national team. Those Rangers fans that continue to break bread with and support that shower need to have a serious think about things.

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I don't like him he's a glory hunter

but folk saying the other subs were booed same as him are lying

I never watched it and I have probably watched and supported Scotland for half a century, there's just too may scum involved now for me.