We are becoming the most marginalized people in the country ...........

Apologies to plumGER's  and his earlier posting in the BEAR"S DEN.  I remember the Scotland I left in the early 1960's.  We knew our place but perhaps most importantly, they knew their place too.  Is this earlier posting accurate?  Has the country changed?  If it has, what happened?  Is it too late to restore?

Remember our fathers, brave and bold??

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, The Widow's Son said:

Apologies to plumGER's  and his earlier posting in the BEAR"S DEN.  I remember the Scotland I left in the early 1960's.  We knew our place but perhaps most importantly, they knew their place too.  Is this earlier posting accurate?  Has the country changed?  If it has, what happened?  Is it too late to restore?

Remember our fathers, brave and bold??

Could be worse they could have Justin fukking Trudeau. :anger:

We have become apathetic, and have left things for others to get on with, not realising that they were all out for themselves, plotting to marginalise the majority.

I remember when our RSC used to run buses to the Home Internationals. I stopped going to Scotland games in the 1980's, when the kids came on the scene. I went to a Scotland game in about 2001, and I noticed a change then. It seemed the Tartan Army was full of 'Wee Team' supporters, and fans who only followed Scotland (at least that's what they told me to my face if I enquired what team they supported).

We left a void in many parts of Scottish society, when we never carried on from our parents, and grandparents. The taigs have filled the void. Pretty soon they're going to be running every sector of Scottish Society, and we let them do it. Maybe when Rangers becomes the dominant force in Scottish football, once again, they'll lose interest, and we'll have to take over.

PS I have found that regular Tartan Army followers of our Scottish national team, don't like either of the old firm.

It most certainly is true and we have sat back and allowed beggars take over our public sector and in turn mostly employing fellow beggars.

I think a lot of people have woken up to the corruption and nepotism but my fear is that it is too late.

We are the most demonised group of people in modern day Scotland, no other group of people would have to accept the abuse we take whether it be about their religion, choice of political leanings or gender.

1 Scotland, many cultures unless you are a white protestant Rangers supporting unionist.

Remember we used to laugh at the Tims because of their moronic paranoia?

Well some of our support is worse, it is getting genuinely embarrassing. Have a fucking word with yourself FFS.

on another topic, how do you get rid of the underline on a tablet?

10 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Well some of our support is worse, it is getting genuinely embarrassing. Have a fucking word with yourself FFS.

Bheasts have probably set that as a default on your tablet.

They're everywhere....

15 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Tims?

That's cute you give them their pet name with a capital T.

Best just killing yourself then you won't need to worry about the underline on your tablet.

33 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

This is a prime example OP of the attitude that got us in this mess. 

Pet name with a capital T, have a word with yourself FFS. 

Ask your tim pal about the underline. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

This is a prime example OP of the attitude that got us in this mess. 

Pet name with a capital T, have a word with yourself FFS. 

Ask your tim pal about the underline. 

I would say his/her post is a classic example of the beggars trying to take over everything, cheeky bastards even trying to take over the Bears den.

A generation of playing victim has got them far. In my work a couple have been known to sing their rebel shite until we shut them up and ask them who won at the boyne.

But even still these cretins carry their cretin values with them as they climb the social ladder.

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I would say his/her post is a classic example of the beggars trying to take over everything, cheeky bastards even trying to take over the Bears den.

He even got his location wrong, it's spelt croy. I blame the sectarian schools.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Amazing how they have convinced some of us that questioning how our country is being run and by who makes us look like them. 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Amazing how they have convinced some of us that questioning how our country is being run and by who makes us look like them. 

They are good at that, like when we bring up what they dirty child molesting bastards did at their club, and were helped by a cover up, we are accused of point scoring and glorifying child abuse.

Slithery bastards.

What are folks going on about.

Rangers have won more league titles and trebles than any other club in the world, winning the league title 54 times, the Scottish Cup 33 times and the Scottish League Cup 27 times, and achieving the treble of all three in the same season seven times.

we have 50 thousand bears at home games and a travelling support the envy of the world 

marginalised my hole

We are still on the front foot- calm down, they are chasing  we are leading  

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

What are folks going on about.

Rangers have won more league titles and trebles than any other club in the world, winning the league title 54 times, the Scottish Cup 33 times and the Scottish League Cup 27 times, and achieving the treble of all three in the same season seven times.

we have 50 thousand bears at home games and a travelling support the envy of the world 

marginalised my hole

We are still on the front foot- calm down, they are chasing  we are leading  

Society.

We are dictated to and barely tolerated.

And it's worsening.