We are becoming the most marginalized people in the country ...........

22 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The question I've yet to be seen answered is how do we change it? Getting rid of the SNP has to be a start; no?

Get involved in politics. Work hard behind the scenes making changes. Do it quietly an effectively. Change will then come.

But who can be bothered? Easy to moan about but we need active clever folk fighting for us without shouting about it 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

What are folks going on about.

Rangers have won more league titles and trebles than any other club in the world, winning the league title 54 times, the Scottish Cup 33 times and the Scottish League Cup 27 times, and achieving the treble of all three in the same season seven times.

we have 50 thousand bears at home games and a travelling support the envy of the world 

marginalised my hole

We are still on the front foot- calm down, they are chasing  we are leading  

Who is in power in this country??

An SNP govt that wants to separate the union most of us believe in. Councils that fly Catalonia flags.

A drive to bring Irish republicanism mainstream. Legislation (OFBA) was devised to defend abuse of that cult before they realised it also criminalised them.

Targeted by HMRC who leaked significant documentation to assist the public condemnation of our club.

Significant state aid to one club in the form of commonwealth games funding. 

Tax avoidance being apparently the biggest scandal in UK sport. What is almost a media ban for decades for mentioning the bheasts sexual abuse of children and the club cover up. It seems to be worse to say BJK than commit the crime against kids.

A media that is without doubt republican sympathetic and Rangers hating. The republic NUJ list of journos who despise us is endless - English, Hag, etc many of whom get a national profile to spout their hatred.

Add 3 names to that who is apparently supporting anti racist / sectarian charity that only seems to look one way.

Many bears support our Orange parades. They have never been more at risk yet the hibernian walks face no such clamour.

Continued football authority attacks on our present and past - from titles stripping, to illegal 5 way agreements, to the recent spfl challenge.

Only skimming the surface, but it's absolutely evident.

sooner we get rid of the freeloading essenpee the better. Cunts are doing nothing to help the country, they go on their wee tours spewing hatred for the english and blaming the tories for everything, take to social media to froth at the mouth about catalans and let the country fall into ruin. Where are all the jobs and income they prmised? Where are the partnerships with other countries apart from a deal for dodgy steel? They are fucking the country constantly and get away with it due to their pals in the mhedia. Army regiments disbanded, schools built on the cheap that then fall apart, an NHS propped up by student nurses on placemnet that is akin to slave labour and a dwindling oil economy. The cunts have a cheek - we've banned fracking but we'll continue with oil, just lets not talk about that.

3 hours ago, j1mgg said:

It is down to all these buggers leaving the country, and the tim's inbreeding

I think we will need to start fucking their women (heaven forbid) and get rid of them Charles Darwin evolutionary style.

I will take a bullet for the team here but I demand the mutant I get must have no more than 2 eyes and 13 fingers at most.

As long as the smart within our ranks remember then we have nothing to fear.

Its the appeasing head in sand new age supporter who are allowing our club to kicked and beaten while they smile about it with their mates.

And fuck studenty wankers as well

22 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

As long as the smart within our ranks remember then we have nothing to fear.

Its the appeasing head in sand new age supporter who are allowing our club to kicked and beaten while they smile about it with their mates.

And fuck studenty wankers as well

B55F229F-3F2C-47CE-BC58-FB05F475EB0C.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

What a fucking moronic thread to start. Sound just like them! Just remember you were born on the right side of the tracks. It's Friday, cheer up. Away and rip the head off it if you're feeling fragile and sad. Honest to fuck! 

Says the guy that doesn't live here and experience it day in day out ?

1 hour ago, danger ranger said:

Multicultural is no culture and it's in most European countries now.

We live in a multicultural society the politicians proudly proclaim as they spout their pish about how much Johnny foreigner enriches our society and creats wealth. 

They are partly right in the latter as big business exploit cheap labour with vigour to drive down costs and maximise profits, which do NOT result in lower prices to consumer, just vastly increased profits, far less the job losses to the indigenous population. Yes, it creates wealth for big business and johnny foreigner from the peasant states of the EU and every other shit hole on the planet all to our detriment.

As for the former, our multicultual society has created division and ghettos and a proverbial crime wave. Lttle if any integration, benefits cheating, social housing in crisis, human trafficking, rape, theft, drug dealing and the list is endless.

FFS, weren't the gullible so fucking stupid to expect any other outcome? Yes they were, but they will never admit to it.

It is by no coincidence that the governments these self same peasant states will not take in refugees, citing civil disorder. Their culture and values are too different they cry. The fucking irony is palpable. Well I have exactly nothing in common with some fucking animal scum bag from Rumania or any other shit hole coming here to rob us of everything we have and perp a crime wave and put my family's personal safety at risk, far less their jobs, but I've got to accept it and live with it? Aye fucking right!

Then of course you are branded a racist if you speak out about it. Yes, just make us all fell ashamed for being British. It's only our country, our culture, our values, our heritage under attack after all.

Successive governments have done a great job on us. The big con and we all fell for it. It's those cunts who need their neck stretched for their crimes against the people they are elected to protect. Yes, let's all go over to Rumania en mass and change their culture and values. Take their jobs and housing and see how long we live.

The country is a fucking train wreck and we don't know wtf we are anymore. Rabbits caught in the headlights as we get arse fucked and don't know wtf to do about it.

Our approach to Brexit negotiations just reflects who we have become, as in we are as weak as piss and let the bullies set the agenda.

That is Britain the collective, Scotland only amplifies it, so it's no surprise the PUL community are on the back foot.

Was working with a guy there who was into the Scottish independence movement and cuts about with "yes 2" badges etc, the cunt is wearing a Catalonia hat today and was telling me he has bought a Catalonia independence t-shirt to wear to Majorca in a few weeks, naturally i told him that i hoped he got shot.

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We live in a multicultural society the politicians proudly proclaim as they spout their pish about how much Johnny foreigner enriches our society and creats wealth. 

They are partly right in the latter as big business exploit cheap labour with vigour to drive down costs and maximise profits, which do NOT result in lower prices to consumer, just vastly increased profits, far less the job losses to the indigenous population. Yes, it creates wealth for big business and johnny foreigner from the peasant states of the EU and every other shit hole on the planet all to our detriment.

As for the former, our multicultual society has created division and ghettos and a proverbial crime wave. Lttle if any integration, benefits cheating, social housing in crisis, human trafficking, rape, theft, drug dealing and the list is endless.

FFS, weren't the gullible so fucking stupid to expect any other outcome? Yes they were, but they will never admit to it.

It is by no coincidence that the governments these self same peasant states will not take in refugees, citing civil disorder. Their culture and values are too different they cry. The fucking irony is palpable. Well I have exactly nothing in common with some fucking animal scum bag from Rumania or any other shit hole coming here to rob us of everything we have and perp a crime wave and put my family's personal safety at risk, far less their jobs, but I've got to accept it and live with it? Aye fucking right!

Then of course you are branded a racist if you speak out about it. Yes, just make us all fell ashamed for being British. It's only our country, our culture, our values, our heritage under attack after all.

Successive governments have done a great job on us. The big con and we all fell for it. It's those cunts who need their neck stretched for their crimes against the people they are elected to protect. Yes, let's all go over to Rumania en mass and change their culture and values. Take their jobs and housing and see how long we live.

The country is a fucking train wreck and we don't know wtf we are anymore. Rabbits caught in the headlights as we get arse fucked and don't know wtf to do about it.

Our approach to Brexit negotiations just reflects who we have become, as in we are as weak as piss and let the bullies set the agenda. 

off you pop then, I see you never took full advantage of that free education either eh? 

in 2007 Scotland recorded 385,509 crimes

in 2017 Scotland (ten years later) recorded 238,651 crimes a decrease of 38% 

15 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

off you pop then, I see you never took full advantage of that free education either eh? 

in 2007 Scotland recorded 385,509 crimes

in 2017 Scotland (ten years later) recorded 238,651 crimes a decrease of 38% 

That's because the police are fucking hopeless now and nobody bothers phoning them.

Now that lawell has his size tens firmly under the sfa games board table, it's only going to get worse, how long till parkhead becomes home to the national team? He has already set the ball rolling by threatening not to renew the lease with Queens park and hampden, he is trying to evict Queens park for £1. Hampden costs 20mil a year to maintain so he is using that as the tool to obtain hampden, if Queens park refuse then the writing is on the wall, he will do everything in his power to take it all over to parkhead, dirty bastard thinks he can get away with anything, question is who can stop him?