We are becoming the most marginalized people in the country ...........

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm actually happy enough living here for now but it is far from perfect and worsening.

When my kids are older I'll look forward to moving to the sun and watching on from afar. Hopefully they too experience what the world has to offer.

When I move I'd hope to be sympathetic to those who remain rather than be a knob who criticises for something he knows little about being so far removed.

I see that you criticise others for their critical assessment rather than give an opinion re the topic in hand. But as I say, it's easy to have a go at others when you don't have an opinion to provide or clue about the reality of the situation.

How am I far removed? You're making complete assumptions. I'm west of Scotland born and bred (Bellshill Maternity), all my family still live there and I've had a season ticket since the age of 13. My military career means I have lived in various parts of the world but I know full well what's it's like to live in the west of Scotland. If things are really bad to the point where you can't  earn a crust to provide for your family, your quality of life is genuinely effected or people are causing you or your family harm I could understand your point. If Seeing a few celtic tops when your walking down the street severely effects your mood then like I say that says more about you. Far bigger things to worry about in life. 

6 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

muslims are going to take over the world with their philosophy of having as many kids as possible.

best get those feet washed and a rug rolled out for prayers wi the grandkids............

Imagine having a mad Middle Eastern religion foisted upon you...no wait!

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

How am I far removed? You're making complete assumptions. 

If Seeing a few celtic tops when your walking down the street severely effects your mood then like I say that says more about you.

Oh the irony.

And missing the point spectacularly.

National government. Local council. Media. Procurator Fiscals. Police. National legislation. State aid. Football authorities. 

And from that you read or assumed a few bheast tops piss me off.

You don't have a clue. Enjoy your blissful ignorance.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Oh the irony.

And missing the point spectacularly.

National government. Local council. Media. Procurator Fiscals. Police. National legislation. State aid. Football authorities. 

And from that you read or assumed a few bheast tops piss me off.

You don't have a clue. Enjoy your blissful ignorance.

Paranoia on a whole new level. My original point still stands. If you actually think it's that bad and yet you say 'you're fairly happy living in Scotland' then I'd do something about it if I were you. 

5 hours ago, A.T.G said:

That is really fucking stupid

Naw it's no, Fair play to the guy, Let him wear his Catalonia hat and independence t-shirt on his wee jolly to Majorca and if the inevitable should happen it will be one less for us to worry about, Better still, I hope his whole holiday party wear them and get firmly put in their fucking places for poking their noses in to other folks business, Rancid fucking tosses the lot of them

6 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

There's a big difference between being evangelised and forced to submit.

None of us has any choice which of these cults becomes dominant in the society we live in.  As the late great Christopher Hitchens used to say, we happened to be a protestant country based on the family values of Henry XIII.

Just now, Briton said:

None of us has any choice which of these cults becomes dominant in the society we live in.  As the late great Christopher Hitchens used to say, we happened to be a protestant country based on the family values of Henry XIII.

Hitchen's knowledge of Christianity hardly came from a charitable angle, if he genuinely thought that was an insightful take on historical reality, he was probably steaming- again.

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Paranoia on a whole new level. My original point still stands. If you actually think it's that bad and yet you say 'you're fairly happy living in Scotland' then I'd do something about it if I were you. 

"Paranoia" claim from an outsider ?.

Oblivious.

I am fairly happy living here where my friends, family, home, work, lifestyle are all good. But society here is pretty fucked. And worsening. I dread for my kids generation when adults as I'd suspect many parents here do.

The way to start the change is to force out the snp and back PUL politics. That tide will hopefully turn in our favour. But I can influence it with a vote as can others here. Those who walked away can't. Time will tell.

Ultimately im here, through choice, but will moan like fuck because elements like those I've mentioned above are negatively affecting us, whilst issues like govanhill are ruining the country. I'm dealing with it. Suggest you do too however that may be in your bubble.

10 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

Hitchen's knowledge of Christianity hardly came from a charitable angle, if he genuinely thought that was an insightful take on historical reality, he was probably steaming- again.

You could just as easily be a devout Roman Catholic as any other flavour of Christianity (or Muslim) but for the fickle twists of history.   You'd still feel your tribe had the right god though.

Just now, Briton said:

You could just as easily be a devout Roman Catholic as any other flavour of Christianity (or Muslim) but for the fickle twists of history.   You'd still feel your tribe had the right god though.

Probably true, there's nothing to convince those who won't be convinced otherwise.

21 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

"Paranoia" claim from an outsider ?.

Oblivious.

I am fairly happy living here where my friends, family, home, work, lifestyle are all good. But society here is pretty fucked. And worsening. I dread for my kids generation when adults as I'd suspect many parents here do.

The way to start the change is to force out the snp and back PUL politics. That tide will hopefully turn in our favour. But I can influence it with a vote as can others here. Those who walked away can't. Time will tell.

Ultimately im here, through choice, but will moan like fuck because elements like those I've mentioned above are negatively affecting us, whilst issues like govanhill are ruining the country. I'm dealing with it. Suggest you do too however that may be in your bubble.

Maybe you should step out of your bubble and realise that your kids may actually like their life and don't see any reason to go to bed with all the worries of their father. Have you asked them? They probably don't mind having catholic friends, or catholic people at their school or catholic people serving at the shop. Times change, countries evolve, religion is dying much to the benefit of us all in my opinion.

The SNP are going to decline. Why? Because the people have seen through the smoke and mirrors, blaming England/Tories is no longer working, they have demonstrated their bitterness time after time and people are sick of it. Non Rangers people who are Protestant, see the pro tim bias and don't like it, they don't say much or jump up and down; they just vote and the SNP are on the slide. People who actually think, know that a pseudo republican cause is a disaster now, the world is getting more joined up and trying to get on with others, but these idiots are so entrenched in their own bile that they don't realise their bile curdles everything it touches because it is based on hate and everyone see it. Even Catholics who are not fenians see it and they don't buy in to it.

If you want Protestants to be in positions of power they tell your children to get educated and move in to the jobs of power. Making out that Drinking and fighting is some how cool is the wrong message. Being smart and in power and well paid is cool; give them that message. Start voting for someone who believes in the union and in what ever else you believe in, never mind the party they are in. Fill Holyrood with unionists and watch it change, fill GCC with unionists and watch it change. Get off your arse and vote.

Scotland has swung one way and is on the swing back again, no Easter uprising for the SNP. There are plenty of Protestants and Catholics who just don't care about the religious undercurrents/causes. They will think jobs, money, social structure and the future of their kids and that is why the SNP and the tim cause will fail; because at the end of the day people will ask the question, Will I and my children be better off with independence and the answer is NO. Scotland would be a debtor nation right from the start and would never be able to crawl out from underneath and people basically know that. 

The republican cause is noisy, dramatic, producing lots of smoke and fireworks but it is dying, because people see through it and are bored with its destructive nature. All that is left is the bitter ones who don't want to see the dream die. The whole thing reminds me in a way of Bonny Prince Charlie story. 

1 minute ago, OhW said:

i know mate. Sorry my post wasn't really aimed at you specifically, just using the "jhacobite" thing as an example. I think there is a danger, once you realise how many people are against us, in thinking that every single little thing is part of an anti-Rangers agenda (but I'm in full agreement that there is this agenda). 

I think what I'm trying to say is we need to "pick our battles". Like that thread about getting the Slovakia manager on our side to bring down the SFA, stuff like that won't help.

P.S. image.jpeg.68dde526afc9d5fb428229c93c0c9b8d.jpeg

Mate I realise and know how many people are against us, I've saw it happen over many years, saw the Glasgow Labour Party being hijacked starting in the gorbals where I was born and bred in the mid sixties by those not indigenous to this country, the likes of my old man and others saw it and warned it was happening but it was ignored by those who should've acted upon it. The legal was targeted also at this time and by the late seventies into the eighties they had infiltrated the unions and were getting into positions of power which by the early nineties they had taken over and so was the mheejah by the mid nineties, hey presto by 2000 they were the tail wagging the dog and still are big time, and the Asians haven't even started yet properly, mate this is not about wee battles here and there this is a War we are in !

image.jpeg.7b90140e34e0bdc9fce8c27205800d4e.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Maybe you should step out of your bubble and realise that your kids may actually like their life and don't see any reason to go to bed with all the worries of their father. Have you asked them? They probably don't mind having catholic friends, or catholic people at their school or catholic people serving at the shop. Times change, countries evolve, religion is dying much to the benefit of us all in my opinion.

You really are talking utter fucking shite now.

I voted on an independent Scotland and brexit for the UK(Not scotland). The SNP have refused to accept the will of the people on those 2 points.

I see legislation PROVEN to have been brought in to target those acting against RC and Irish republicanism. That legislation was aimed at protecting one element whilst criminalizing another (mine).

I look at the surrounds of 2 grounds in Glasgow, and one received funds for seating, parks, a walkway, roads infrastructure, housing regeneration. All off the CG fund for having minimal usage. That to me is clear and evident state aid. To our detriment.

I see the football programmes, political tv programmes, local and national press having a huge republican flair driven by the sympathetic NUJ. The Hag ffs on news shows talking abouy our situation. For every one person who shows fairness towards us I'll show you 10 bitter bheasts.

What is the biggest ever scandal in Scottish Football? Tax avoidance or child sex abuse? This country refuses to prioritise correctly but focus almost entirely on our issue.

My club have been bullied and cheated by football authorities who still appear keen to strip titles and punish us. Despite illegally withholding money and imposing illegal bans and agreements. All influence in our game goes to one club.

If you cant understand or educate yourself on any of this then that's down to you. It's reality here. And its clearly not about a few bheast strips or a few Catholic pals for kids.

You seem to think we should accept change as if it's a move to an equal society. Blind to the knowledge that the PUL community is being thteatened in every way shape and form to make us the outcast!

Ignorance is bliss. Paranoia you declare! Enjoy your bliss but ffs stop trivialising on my behalf to suit your ignorant agenda.

Secularism will destroy religious conviction. Most will go to the traditional place of worship for Weddings, funerals and the odd other occasions. Money, power, hedonism, and pride  is the God of most people, with a touch of the forelock to the old tradition.

In our football world we will start getting people back in to power who are reasonable because they are seeing through the septic nonsense; never underestimate the power of self-preservation. Football clubs want to survive and septic have shown they would throw them under a bus to further septic fc. Other clubs now know that septic fc can not be trusted, nor their placemen, clubs will go for self-preservation.  How that plays out, who knows but we will always have a bitter rump of taigs trying to hurt us because we always have had them since the scum were founded. 

26 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

1845 it began - normal immigrants merge into the local culture. 

7 generation timmigrants have not - why you criticisinga Scot.