We are becoming the most marginalized people in the country ...........

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He's deflected and been full of shit all night.

Lives 00s of miles away and is clueless to how things are here.

Happier to try and fail to have a dig than debate issues. Which is fair enough as he's clueless to them.

An English based BP9 as far as I'm concerned.

His patter is absolutely dire man.

8 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

???confirming yourself as the kind of creepy old weird cunt I'm picturing. Has a social pecking order based on the number of posts on a forum! What a melt, I fear your rage may result in you hitting your unfortunate partner tonight. Bless her 

Wow.

Showing your true colours now.

Keep going squire.

70 posts a year. And into domestic asssult chat. Taig like .

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Wow.

Showing your true colours now.

Keep going squire.

70 posts a year. And into domestic asssult chat. Taig like .

Sitting on a Friday night making imaginary pictures up in his head of what you look like:lol:

But aye, you're a right creepy bastard.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Is that my Queen's English?

More deflection. More pitiful than just saying you're an ignorant part timer on all things Rangers. Shameful.

How raging are you out of 10 tonight paraman? Are the levels fluctuating or are you just an angry 9 all the time. The poor wife 

38 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

:no:

Sad fucks out there.

Brackley Peter 9 ?

A sleeper, it's amazing the amount of so called Rangers supporters who back the Catholic Church when the truth about them being the most evil entity on earth is posted on here, never mind infiltrating the backbone of our country's culture, they have now infiltrated Rangers and have been steadily challenging and changing our culture from within and without.

1 hour ago, danger ranger said:

A sleeper, it's amazing the amount of so called Rangers supporters who back the Catholic Church when the truth about them being the most evil entity on earth is posted on here, never mind infiltrating the backbone of our country's culture, they have now infiltrated Rangers and have been steadily challenging and changing our culture from within and without.

FTP

On 06/10/2017 at 05:48, Thewhitesettler said:

We have become apathetic, and have left things for others to get on with, not realising that they were all out for themselves, plotting to marginalise the majority.

I remember when our RSC used to run buses to the Home Internationals. I stopped going to Scotland games in the 1980's, when the kids came on the scene. I went to a Scotland game in about 2001, and I noticed a change then. It seemed the Tartan Army was full of 'Wee Team' supporters, and fans who only followed Scotland (at least that's what they told me to my face if I enquired what team they supported).

We left a void in many parts of Scottish society, when we never carried on from our parents, and grandparents. The taigs have filled the void. Pretty soon they're going to be running every sector of Scottish Society, and we let them do it. Maybe when Rangers becomes the dominant force in Scottish football, once again, they'll lose interest, and we'll have to take over.

PS I have found that regular Tartan Army followers of our Scottish national team, don't like either of the old firm.

Yes, the vast majority of Scotland fans (those that actually attend the games) dislike both Rangers and celtic, but I genuinely believe that the hatred of us is greater. A big, big change considering only 30 years ago 80% of those in Hampden and abroad were Bears. But the whole demographic of this country has changed vastly over that same time period. So it isn't really much of a surprise. But at the end of the day you have as much or as little power in life as you allow yourself to keep or allow yourself to give away.

On 06/10/2017 at 21:00, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

More deflection.

Refusal to answer questions.

Says a lot about you tbh.

You're fighting a losing battle here as I've been there also (still there), where Scots who've been out the country for decades just can't see what's occurred over the last  few decades.

They are stuck in some nostalgic time warp where everything is great in Scotland and don't see the daily hate against our club and our community.

I think the problem is they live in this romantic fairytale and dont really listen or choose not to listen as it will burst their bubble as theyre clinging onto the Scotland they left years ago.

The longer theyve been away, the harder it is for them to accept the reality of the situation as they don't like it. Abscence certainly makes the heart go fonder but looking in from distance and time gives them a fkd up view.

On the independence shite, cunts like that joke minister character and others have had far too much to say on it, especially as they are shouting and trying to influence things for afar and when it goes tits up they are safe in their own bubble on the outside and wouldn't need to pick up the pieces. Thank fk we said No and the republican filth never got their way as we would be a basket case. The cunts like the  RC church and timigrants are playing the long game and we're sadly nearing the point of no return.