Slovak coach hints at underhand tactics.

His exact words were: "To be honest, since our arrival in Scotland there have been too many coincidences" 

Bears den? Well, aye. 

We all know how corrupt our country, and especially the SFA have been and continue to do so. Our problem is, that no one gives a fuck about what happens in the tiny country on the outskirts of Europe. 

Could this guy be the outside figure that we have needed for years to get the international community interested in what is going on in this country? 

Maybe this is something that the Vanguard Bears could get involved with. If the Slovak coach can see it with just being in the country a few days, then an investigation by the likes of Fifa/UEFA could uncover all sorts of shit that usually gets brushed under the carpet by those who have a vandetta against us. 

If we don't start jumping on these small (but when put together, its massive) things, then it will just continue to be swept under the carpet. We need to stop the dignified silence and start causing a fucking stink. Dignified silence almost got us killed, its time to change that ethos. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What things have been too much of a coincidence?

I dont know personally, he knows he can't say too much to the media. Something I imagine very blatent and serious must've happened though for him to come out and pretty much guarantee a disrepute charge. 

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I dont know personally, he knows he can't say too much to the media. Something I imagine very blatent and serious must've happened though for him to come out and pretty much guarantee a disrepute charge. 

Not sure how we can discuss what we don't know. Difficult for an article to be written on a topic which at the moment is anyone's guess.

Not sure how we can discuss what we don't know. Difficult for an article to be written on a topic which at the moment is anyone's guess.

Their manager said the thing about there being too many coincidences and he's experienced enough to know they're not coincidences. Reporter asked is it the luggage going missing at the airport (or delayed, can't remember) and he replied "that was just the beginning" before refusing to answer any more questions about it and then eventually storming out of the press conference. 

Sounds like sour grapes from a guy under pressure who just lost a big game tbh. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Their manager said the thing about there being too many coincidences and he's experienced enough to know they're not coincidences. Reporter asked is it the luggage going missing at the airport (or delayed, can't remember) and he replied "that was just the beginning" before refusing to answer any more questions about it and then eventually storming out of the press conference. 

Sounds like sour grapes from a guy under pressure who just lost a big game tbh. 

Luggagegate it is then.

I know, that's why i mentioned the VB's. If someone from there contacted him, he may speak to them and tell them what it is he thinks has been underhand. 

We need folk from outside of Scotland to have a look at what's going on here. This could be an opertunity. If we could just get the surface scratched, then god only knows what could be uncovered.