Slovak coach hints at underhand tactics.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Think you are getting mixed up.

The guy that got sent off for diving was booked earlier for a tackle on a Scotland player, he wasn't one of the ones booked at the free kick.

First yellow was justified and the dive was a definite dive, so can't really complain with either of them.

Still no idea why another couple of players got booked though.

If true then my bad. I thought his first booking was the free kick fuck up. What a tosser diving when on a yellow card.

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

The guy is hinting at corruption in the SFA. 

We should just change the name of our team to Apathy United. 

How exactly did corruption in the SFA affect the game? And what exactly has what he thinks to do with us?

Just another manager angry at decisions that  din't go their way, hardly likely to be the most neutral of observers.

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

How exactly did corruption in the SFA affect the game? And what exactly has what he thinks to do with us?

Just another manager angry at decisions that  din't go their way, hardly likely to be the most neutral of observers.

I don't know, you would need to ask him. He was the one that said it. Aye, it might just be sour grapes, but what if it isn't? 

Someone needs to find out what he meant by those comments. Its sometimes daft little things like this that unmask a whole load of other kaka. 

34 minutes ago, standup said:

The red card kept stricken in a job. Goodnight Russia would have been the outcome otherwise. Still,I fully expect the rattan ramy to get wish you were here cards from Russia in the summer.

In the name of fuck....either sober up or take off ure predictive text :duh:

My gut feeling is it's a conspiracy by the SNP, Glasgow City Coucil, the BBC and the Daily Record against Vladimir Weiss, and that  his constant tweets to big bad masonic Gers fans have alerted them to the possibility of anti republican leanings in Slovakia.