If you won the lottery...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I'm bored in work with 30mins to go, so simple question.

If you were to win the Euro Millions and win say £100m, how much money would you put into the club and what would you realistically ask for back in return?

Under the Present Board not a Penny.

I wouldn't invest any money. However I would offer to pay for a modern 7 day a week interactive museum. Plus upgrade the stadium.

Would also buy the All Saints shop building in Buchanan St and turn it in to a huge Rangers megastore/ Cafe and Bar. I would also have a mini museum in there too.

10 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I’d give the board the cash to buy out Pedro’s contract and appoint a top quality manager like Tony Pulis along with sorting out the stadium and giving it a wash.

All that money and you'd bring in..... Tony Pulis ???.

And a power washer.

Thanks Evad.

If the club was fan owned I'd maybe put in 30 million or so. 

The way things are I'd feel I was just increasing some wealthy businessman's share wealth (that applies in general, not just to DK).

Ideally I'd win the US lottery, win £300 million, purchase a share majority then pump in 80 odd million. 

That way I could essentially purchase the title of 'best fan ever', which would be pleasing.

About £25m for shares but only once diluted and money goes straight into the club. Would take an executive seat on the board, play the full simply the best song before the game. Upgrade the sound system CD so that all the songs are played including no pope of Rome and hire a wee Polish guy to just redeliver all the SFA fines for our new choice of match day bigotry music with "NOT AT THIS ADDRESS" on the front of them.

Then I'd cut the scum allocation to the corner and maybe give them 4 seats or something.

id buy players and pay for their contracts for the club, id invest in maintenance of the ground and pay to invest in the youth team, whether that be provide better youth coaches, paying for transport for the youngsters to go play abroad etc. and I would pay for every season ticket holder to get a free home shirt to make a blue sea of ibrox again.

probably invest 60mil. wouldn't want anything back, maybe some role within the club.

3 minutes ago, stevemac said:

id buy players and pay for their contracts for the club, id invest in maintenance of the ground and pay to invest in the youth team, whether that be provide better youth coaches, paying for transport for the youngsters to go play abroad etc. and I would pay for every season ticket holder to get a free home shirt to make a blue sea of ibrox again.

probably invest 60mil. wouldn't want anything back, maybe some role within the club.

Make it Orange tops and I'll chuck in 60m too ?