Gazza tonight

1690tamRFC

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Went along last night was superb mate wasn't he. Just made me think how lucky we were for those years to get the best out of him and the way he speaks he clearly holds us dear to his heart. Best form I've seen him in for years as well. 

100% mate, absolutely top class. 

28 minutes ago, sprintervanman said:

was a good night  some of his stories are brilliant wish i got one of the auction items but they were well out my price range  . also never take a mince pie from gazza:sarcasm:

Is that the story where he stuffed some pies with dogshite and five bellies warmed them up in the microwave? 

18 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Got a chance to sing again one Paul Gascoigne to my hero , what a fucking player 

My all time favourite player. Tough call admittedly with the greats that have graced our team over the years but for me Gazza on his day is simply the best. 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

My all time favourite player. Tough call admittedly with the greats that have graced our team over the years but for me Gazza on his day is simply the best. 

Me to mate , fucking sin for the young bear these days , we can always look back to those times , id love us to win the league for all the young bears that’s only knew the harder times 

11 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Me to mate , fucking sin for the young bear these days , we can always look back to those times , id love us to win the league for all the young bears that’s only knew the harder times 

Spot on mate, they will appreciate it all the more though. I started going to Ibrox in 1980 so i experienced plenty of shite times before the best times I’ve ever experienced in my life, we will get that back and by fuck we deserve it. 

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

seen cunts were filming him and its made tomorrows papers fuckin obsessed in this country.

Is this because he said No Surrender as he left? Sad inbred cunts, look at the shite their own "legends" get up at their wee do's. Hypocritical fenian bastards.

1 hour ago, sprintervanman said:

was a good night  some of his stories are brilliant wish i got one of the auction items but they were well out my price range  . also never take a mince pie from gazza:sarcasm:

Aye yours and mine both - thank fuck I was sober fuck knows what I'd come home with

10 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Spot on mate, they will appreciate it all the more though. I started going to Ibrox in 1980 so i experienced plenty of shite times before the best times I’ve ever experienced in my life, we will get that back and by fuck we deserve it. 

Definitely mate if there’s ever a support that deserves success again it’s us 

Seems like a long ling time ago. I was always in the dark about him leaving. Mind he foot a harsh red at the savilledome in last season. Seemed to become but part and just disappeared in the winter.

Laudrup leaving on a low with Walter also missing the ten then hearts 98 cup final seen so many legends leave on a poor note. Than team deserved a better send off.

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

Strips, photos, prints, boots two cracking ones of Gazza think it was the time he scored at parkheed

Good stuff! Was it going for silly money? I bought a professionally framed signed photo of Gazza a few years ago for £100. Hangs proudly in the hall??

1 minute ago, SteveEarle said:

Good stuff! Was it going for silly money? I bought a professionally framed signed photo of Gazza a few years ago for £100. Hangs proudly in the hall??

No trying to be cheeky mate, what people were paying tonight a photo for £100 was a steal

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

No trying to be cheeky mate, what people were paying tonight a photo for £100 was a steal

That's why I asked! I mind thinking £100 was dear but that given his lifestyle at the time it was worth it. Hope his charity makes a decent amount. 

2 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

That's why I asked! I mind thinking £100 was dear but that given his lifestyle at the time it was worth it. Hope his charity makes a decent amount. 

Would tell you some of the amounts paid but afraid some of the guys Mrs will read Bears Den