Gazza tonight

1690tamRFC

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Great player but they only time he's up here is to line his pockets eg new book etc. A few seasons ago he was meant to come out at ht for some match and never trapped.

Incidentally, anyone seen Negri recently? 

Negri is training to be the head bar man in the newly owned Angel bar , I heard numans the bouncer and molls the chef to

3 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Great player but they only time he's up here is to line his pockets eg new book etc. A few seasons ago he was meant to come out at ht for some match and never trapped.

Incidentally, anyone seen Negri recently? 

There's always one miserable bastard to come in and ruin a thread. I was enjoying reading this thread there and reminiscing about Gazza then I got to your posts. Cheers ya fud.

4 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Johnny Hubbard and Bobby Brown are in their 90's ffs and still turning up

I see he let down the spurs fans too when White Hart Lane was closing as well. 

Great player, one of the best to wear our shirt, no doubt about it but i woudnt pay money to see his 'show' or buy his book.

Now if Johnny Hubbard had a book? Well................

Well, considering he explained why he never went, I doubt they were let down.

Made a good choice for himself.

4 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

A lot more than Gazza - a lot more 

IIt's a free country mate - you can give him your money if you wish. I' ve expalined why i would readily give it to more suitable legends - just my opinion against yours - thats what the forum is about 

Strange way to go on while seemingly defending mccoist in another thread.

4 hours ago, Mclean RFC said:

Mentioned alongsides the likes of beckham, scholes and gerrard as the best of a generation. And i rate him higher or on par with scholes.

was 10 when he was doing his magic up here so did not get to appreciate him or understand his issues properly but if anyone is a legend it is Gazza. 

How did we lose the likes of him and laudrup so close to ten in a row ? What happened.

He was better than everyone of them.ffs.

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

I know what the song was but I'm no exactly gonnae put 10iar in when it didn't happen.  It fucking should have though.  In fact we should be sitting on 12iar. 

I just wasn't a 100% if we sang he was here for 9iar also, to think of the lead we had that season, to this day the elephant man scoring in injury time at the piggery was as big a turning point as any that season

Opened this threads thinking, who'll be the first wanker to take a pop at Gazza,  FFS it didn't take long.

One of the greatest players I have seen wear the Blue, but the guy has not had his troubles to seek, however, those three goals against Aberdeen alone earns him pass in my books for failing to turn up for some event or other.  

Least he's not making a living bad-mouthing the club to the DR. 

18 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Would have been a good laugh to be at this. One of my mates was there and won a signed painting of Gazza in the raffle. 

I was there on Thursday and they auctioned a signed canvas that gazza would hand you personally, the auction guy said it's a "one of a kind" signed hand painted canvas, soon as it sold they done a raffle and wheeled an identical canvas out ? 

5 hours ago, TheBlueOne said:

I was there on Thursday and they auctioned a signed canvas that gazza would hand you personally, the auction guy said it's a "one of a kind" signed hand painted canvas, soon as it sold they done a raffle and wheeled an identical canvas out ? 

Was sold for £3k last night also ?

6 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Opened this threads thinking, who'll be the first wanker to take a pop at Gazza,  FFS it didn't take long.

One of the greatest players I have seen wear the Blue, but the guy has not had his troubles to seek, however, those three goals against Aberdeen alone earns him pass in my books for failing to turn up for some event or other.  

Least he's not making a living bad-mouthing the club to the DR. 

My all time hero. Aye he’s got his demons and not covered himself in glory at times but for out and out ability there is no cunt better. Cunts a fucking genius with a ball at his feet. 

10 in a row without question if he’d have stayed. 

7 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Calm down some of you, gazza was great up here because of the service he got. That is what I judge him on and I feel lucky to have seen him in our shirt but he was never at the peak of his career with us 

Put the fishing rod away 

1 hour ago, Mclean RFC said:

Raw talent maybe but consistency its hard to see how he can compare with scholes.

as some one mentioned that hatrick to win the league at ibrox is the stuff of legends. 

Scholes is one of the best midfielders I've seen in the flesh. 

Gazza had more talent than any of the players you mentioned. He didn't have consistency due to.his demons but Italia 90 and euro 96 he was unreal 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Scholes is one of the best midfielders I've seen in the flesh. 

Gazza had more talent than any of the players you mentioned. He didn't have consistency due to.his demons but Italia 90 and euro 96 he was unreal 

Have saw little of those tournaments, but even amongst the english lads i work with they all praise and worship our gazza. 

In british football its hard in this generation to think of anyone with the skill and character like him.  

On 07/10/2017 at 09:09, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

A lot more than Gazza - a lot more 

IIt's a free country mate - you can give him your money if you wish. I' ve expalined why i would readily give it to more suitable legends - just my opinion against yours - thats what the forum is about 

You do realise as already pointed out gazza done a half time draw a few years back