Gazza tonight

1690tamRFC

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was on my way to this stopped for a carry out n fags ended up spewing all over my car bent over in pain of all fucking days to get I'll I'd been buzzing for it but would a been spewing which wouldn't have went well in packed pavilion will just have to go to another one. Hope everyone had cracking night ??

Did anyone get one of those framed signed tshirts for £200 they were selling at the same time as the signed boots? 

Guy beside me got one and was moaning like fuck as he thought it was a signed official football shirt he was buying and not a signed cheap diy printed tshirt.

Looked fucking awful to be fair but a great night. 

1 hour ago, theweebluenose said:

Is this because he said No Surrender as he left? Sad inbred cunts, look at the shite their own "legends" get up at their wee do's. Hypocritical fenian bastards.

That cunt thats a killie fan uploaded a video of the crowd signing simply the best 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Swing low, sweet chariot, gazzas here for 9 in a row.  Greatest song ever. :lol:

either that or boom boom boom everybody say gazza gazes :lol: 

fuck I miss the 90's

Goat the song was "gazzas here for 10 in a row"

I still reckon if we had stuck by him that season we would of got 10iar

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Great player but they only time he's up here is to line his pockets eg new book etc. A few seasons ago he was meant to come out at ht for some match and never trapped.

Incidentally, anyone seen Negri recently? 

That’s a weird thing to say deanz

He doesn’t live here, not many people randomly appear in towns they don’t live in for no reason. 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

That’s a weird thing to say deanz

He doesn’t live here, not many people randomly appear in towns they don’t live in for no reason. 

I'll repeat, great player

But Since he retired he's never been hear for any ht parades or raffle draws or any other guest appearances. Theres guys twice his age still coming out and coming from all over the world back to Ibrox. So before i bow in front of him i'd rather laud players like Johnny Hubbard, Sammy Cox and present day Michael Mols who turn up for the fans with no reward 

5 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

But Since he retired he's never been hear for any ht parades or raffle draws or any other guest appearances. Theres guys twice his age still coming out and coming from all over the world back to Ibrox. So before i bow in front of him i'd rather laud players like Johnny Hubbard, Sammy Cox and present day Michael Mols who turn up for the fans with no reward 

He's not exactly in the best condition is he? 

Anyway yer talking shite he did the half time draw against St Mirren a few years ago.

3 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Then there was his raffle draw for charity 

:whistle:

8 minutes ago, Gustav said:

He's not exactly in the best condition is he? 

Anyway yer talking shite he did the half time draw against St Mirren a few years ago.

Johnny Hubbard and Bobby Brown are in their 90's ffs and still turning up

I see he let down the spurs fans too when White Hart Lane was closing as well. 

Great player, one of the best to wear our shirt, no doubt about it but i woudnt pay money to see his 'show' or buy his book.

Now if Johnny Hubbard had a book? Well................

6 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Great player, one of the best to wear our shirt, no doubt about it but i woudnt pay money to see his 'show' or buy his book.

'Anyway yer talking shite he did the half time draw against St Mirren a few years ago.'

Just ignoring that bit aye? Many times has Laudrup done the half time draw etc.?  

Just now, Gustav said:

'Anyway yer talking shite he did the half time draw against St Mirren a few years ago.'

Just ignoring that bit aye? Many times has Laudrup done the half time draw etc.?  

A lot more than Gazza - a lot more 

IIt's a free country mate - you can give him your money if you wish. I' ve expalined why i would readily give it to more suitable legends - just my opinion against yours - thats what the forum is about 

8 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

1B200677-81F5-4960-9198-C9058BCBE204.jpeg.4451608e07ae686a6102c5abe10aa695.jpeg

what like this you mean?

6 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Goat the song was "gazzas here for 10 in a row"

I still reckon if we had stuck by him that season we would of got 10iar

I know what the song was but I'm no exactly gonnae put 10iar in when it didn't happen.  It fucking should have though.  In fact we should be sitting on 12iar. 

Mentioned alongsides the likes of beckham, scholes and gerrard as the best of a generation. And i rate him higher or on par with scholes.

was 10 when he was doing his magic up here so did not get to appreciate him or understand his issues properly but if anyone is a legend it is Gazza. 

How did we lose the likes of him and laudrup so close to ten in a row ? What happened.

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I’ve seen him at a HT parade and I only get to about 1 game a season! :lol: