Bluenose 2

BlueCafu1872

So I'm just back from salou and I don't know if this has been posted before but whilst I was over there I came across this wee place...anyone who's been to salou youl know it's full a taig pubs..well the Blue nose had a funny wee story behind it...The guy who runs it Eze and his sister mikelas dad had built them a model boat when they were kids and it was called the Bluenose 2..so they opened a bar named after it and ofcourse soon as a bear has seen it he's explained what we would call a Bluenose ...so now Eze and mikelas little Argentinean  bar is a Rangers one...hes only just starting out but he has a few flags and scarves dotted about the place ..i left my top for him whilst there and would ask any bears about there or going to take him some gear..because a nicer guy you won't find anywhere he's coming to Glasgow to visit ibrox and go around some pubs to get ideas...anyways I'm gone on and on...just go guys and youl see his hospitality and the passion that's ripping out him already..20171005_014308.thumb.jpg.1e609673bca9695294e0c16527e99280.jpg20171005_231201.thumb.jpg.482617c35e1f22739b0fe4e375a18ddf.jpg

Funny you say mate I left him some suggestions on drinks to stock up on..

24 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Good, I love Salou and will definitely be visiting his bar next time I'm there, only downer about that resort is the amount of unwashed bars, enjoyed reading that. 

Deffos mate he's been open 3 months and wouldn't believe me when i said that next season his bars gonna be flooded with bears needing a clean establishment to drink in..