3-3 v Morton

pcbear

Just now, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Is that the result official? Am sure a seen some shite about it being 4.1 earlier on the suns twitter feed an Miller had scored a never bothered clicking cause a didn't want to gee them the hits. 

3-3 mate jack sent off holt Miller and Wesley snipes the scorers 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Imo our players are been singled out by the refs especially Jack

How can you say that having presumably not having seen the incident?

The red at Firhill was warranted, granted the over-turned one at Ibrox was a joke.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

How can you say that having presumably not having seen the incident?

The red at Firhill was warranted, granted the over-turned one at Ibrox was a joke.

just what I have seen this season hibs should've been down to 9 v us same with the league game at thistle. Hamilton last week should've been down to 10 also.

The only way opposition are getting sent off v us is if the ref hasn't another choice literally like booking another player or something

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

just what I have seen this season hibs should've been down to 9 v us same with the league game at thistle. Hamilton last week should've been down to 10 also.

The only way opposition are getting sent off v us is if the ref hasn't another choice literally like booking another player or something

We should have been down to 9.

1 hour ago, Marky. said:

My grandfather who has followed them for years would for sure. Probably before I would have seen them.

I was asking because according to Jimmy himself he played his best football at Pollok. See him most weeks and is always talking about his time with you. Good lad whose boy is a decent player as well.

19 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Sorry mate but not sending other players off doesn't prove refs are out to get Jack.

Jack was stupid at new Douglas park and could have cost us the game.

I like him but he does need to get a grip.