3-3 v Morton

pcbear

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Is that the result official? Am sure a seen some shite about it being 4.1 earlier on the suns twitter feed an Miller had scored a never bothered clicking cause a didn't want to gee them the hits. 

?

The dilemma facing every modern day Gers supporter -

‘Do I really want to know our score, or will I stay in the dark, cos I don’t want to give those bastards hits’!!!

1 hour ago, jcb said:

I was asking because according to Jimmy himself he played his best football at Pollok. See him most weeks and is always talking about his time with you. Good lad whose boy is a decent player as well.

I shall ask the old timer. He’s seen them all! Fraser Wishart played for Pollok and all. Obviously today’s opponents, Clydebank had a certain Davie Cooper in their ranks once upon a time. All very interesting stuff! ??

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

If that's the case, which I completely disagree with, it just shows how utter shit the players we have are, if Ryan Jack has been our second best player this season!

Vs Motherwell - Nearly cost us two points with a terrible back pass, Fod wonder save

Vs Hibs - Sent off, was rescinded but the idiot should never have got involved

Vs Hearts - Slowed everything down

vs Hamilton - Sent off

Vs Scum - Out of his depth

He's had a couple of above average games, rest he's been poor. One of the most overrated players we've had in a long time when it comes to the hype he gets on this forum.

Dinny talk pish eh mate

On 07/10/2017 at 22:58, Bronzy said:

Face it mate, Jack's pish.

Foderingham is pish as well, cunt scores fuck all. 

He’s no pish just over rated to fuck imo If he’s genuinely been one of our best players this season then that says more about the position we are in than Jacks abilities 

4 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

We played 35 mins of this game with  a 15 yr old, 2x 17yr olds and an 18yr old as our back four which might give an indication of how we treated this game and why 3 goals were conceded. 

Excuses mate, just admit that we're pure shite an that.

9 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

We played 35 mins of this game with  a 15 yr old, 2x 17yr olds and an 18yr old as our back four which might give an indication of how we treated this game and why 3 goals were conceded. 

I see Cardoso also played. That explains why we conceded 3 goals.