Rangers Picture Thread

On 14/11/2017 at 14:58, Johnny Dangerously said:

Johnny Little. Rangers player that’s about as much as I know about him

D2A8B0CC-5E73-4BFE-A757-B44FC43817FC.jpeg

johny little came from queens park full back mainly lefty sided 1951 /61,was 2nd choice to caldow ,as a student at jordonhill he came to our school; ass a gym teacher and was very closed book about the gers.but by god you worked hard under him,his one trick was slide tackles solid and reliable player but never international class though did get 1 cap,wouldnt give the kids an autograph ,were not sorry when he moved on.cant remember hearing but he did go to morton to play out the years  gym teacher in greenock after.

6 hours ago, Fred H Crawford said:

season-19871988-rangers-rangers-team-picture-bjj6f5.thumb.jpg.6d274f8ea11977ca8cd42e45733c2fe1.jpg

Reserve team from 87/88.  Take it big Peter was in goals himself or were we just giving the others a chance ?

Scott Nisbet , Davie Kirkwood & Gus McPherson in the back row , Sandy Robertson , Scott Murray middle row , John Spencer in the front . 

Not sure of the rest , think the guy next to big Nissy might be Nigel Howard .

McSwegan middle of second row.  The boy in the middle of front row is someone I recognise but can't quite remember his name .

16 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

McSwegan middle of second row.  The boy in the middle of front row is someone I recognise but can't quite remember his name .

Might be Davie McFarlane , I thought he left not long after he won his League Cup medal but seemingly was still on our books at this time . Funny how some boys names stick in the mind despite not making any impression on the park while others seem to move on and only family & friends remember their time at Ibrox .

1 hour ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Might be Davie McFarlane , I thought he left not long after he won his League Cup medal but seemingly was still on our books at this time . Funny how some boys names stick in the mind despite not making any impression on the park while others seem to move on and only family & friends remember their time at Ibrox .

That's who it Is, sadly no longer with us

11 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

How many of the boys in these photos actually made the grade with us?  I can only see Craig Moore.

Charlie Miller in one photo 

to a lesser extent Colin Scott but only really played twice against celtic then ended up wasting away in the lower leagues