Rangers Picture Thread

12 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

It actually does mate but that type of photography makes more distant objects look far closer and can give a false impression.  The Broomloan Stand is not in the picture because the picture isn't wide enough to show it.  The new main beam structure is not at the front of the main stand, it is set a fair bit back.  You can see the enclosure in the photo.   The edge of the Broomloan does not start in line with the main stand.  What you can see in the photo where you think the Broomloan should be is actually on the other side of Broomloan Road.

Will need to give you the benefit of doubt here , not convinced , I’m trying to think back when club deck was put on and I’m convinced the structure you can see wasn’t in broomloan road , I’m certain there used to be a security company based at that end of street , would you not be able to see Wee Rangers Club aswell ?I’m from Renfrew and must have walked up to the ground hundreds of times that way 

51 minutes ago, macmac said:

Will need to give you the benefit of doubt here , not convinced , I’m trying to think back when club deck was put on and I’m convinced the structure you can see wasn’t in broomloan road , I’m certain there used to be a security company based at that end of street , would you not be able to see Wee Rangers Club aswell ?I’m from Renfrew and must have walked up to the ground hundreds of times that way 

Think work started in 1991 and opened in 92 

image.thumb.png.4df2b2647ddb2ff6c6a5e8663055419e.png

Here's how it looked with old stand 

image.thumb.png.173ca0e00a2b4f07f3d0c96564f33d83.png

I think jcdbigbear is right when he said "The type of photography makes things look different such as making distant objects look much closer." prob. something to do with the height and angle it's been taken at.

1.png.170b9fd55d723adec627203e01bf0a0f.png

1 hour ago, Don54 said:

Think work started in 1991 and opened in 92 

image.thumb.png.4df2b2647ddb2ff6c6a5e8663055419e.png

Here's how it looked with old stand 

image.thumb.png.173ca0e00a2b4f07f3d0c96564f33d83.png

I think jcdbigbear is right when he said "The type of photography makes things look different such as making distant objects look much closer." prob. something to do with the height and angle it's been taken at.

1.png.170b9fd55d723adec627203e01bf0a0f.png

Aye , he could be right but that image in back ground is weird , it actually looks like a terracing with a guy stood in it 

2 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Looks like Stein scoring against Atletico Bilbao? Had this pic saved for sometime and I’ve forgot what caption said, doh!

B5C89C4D-47A2-4097-A325-6F0425FE22BD.jpeg

Rangers v Athletic Bilbao, Colin Stein scores against Bilbao keeper Angel Iribar three minutes from time.

image.png.c682704714e7da08b17ade6243828217.png