Rangers Picture Thread

DcidcZ-W0AEntwT.jpg.8fade9d8233266a5d5161d2bcd7e0d92.jpg

“I have my beliefs, and when I was playing I was bitter. I drank in Protestant pubs

and I was caught up in it. I don’t regret it, and I’m not ashamed of it.

In my eyes Rangers men don’t play for celtic. Did I hate celtic when we played them?

Yes, of course I did.” - Andy Goram

18 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Cannot believe the club has not fired this prick yet, Sandanza was sacked for less.

I think you're in the wrong thread with that one mate, ( unless somebody had the nerve to post a pic of that rat ) but you're right, he's absolute cunt and should be booted out.

Rangers team lines up before the 1981 SCF against Dundee Hivs. The match ended goalless after ian Redford missed a last minute penalty.

The Rangers player at the end of the line with tracksuit top on however turned in one of the great Cup Final performances in the replay, scoring the first and setting up the other 3 in a 4-1 victory. 

090581-scottish-cup-final-rangers-v-dundee-united-0-0-hampden-park-BJKJJJ.jpg

H2625-L117238386.thumb.jpg.98772baf3ec232e6397dfaf68f434d86.jpg

An unusual award of a cap by the Scottish Football League to Thomas Pollock Low of Glasgow Rangers for the representative match v The Football League 1896-97

the usual presentation for an inter-League match being a medal, but at this period evidently a cap, the dark blue cap with Rampant Lion crest and inscribed S.F.L., S v E, 1896-7 

This game represented the Scots first win over the English League since the contests began in 1892. The match was played at Ibrox 24th April 1897 and the Scottish League won 3-0, with Low scoring the opening goal.

H2625-L117238450.thumb.jpg.c39a288e87ba15f7897e569e85cd4b86.jpg

George Brown blue Scotland v Wales & England international cap 1935-36, inscribed S v W, S v E, 1935-36, 

George Clark Phillips Brown was born in Glasgow 7th January 1907. The left-half joined Glasgow Rangers in September 1929 and remained at Ibrox for the rest of his career, retiring in 1942. Brown won seven Championships and four Scottish Cups. He was capped 19 times for Scotland between 1930 and 1938.