Rangers Picture Thread

34730468_2094207784188127_1933409150683840512_n.jpg.d200ce75c3e6d8bb735c9d631a3dec52.jpg

Having played celtic on the 1st drawing 2-2 at Parkhead, Partick Thistle at Ibrox winning 2-0, we played on the 4th against Bury at Ibrox and lost 2-1 with RC Hamilton scoring. It was normal during this period that some reserves and trialist played in friendly matches, so against Bury a weak team was put out. 1903-04 season.

On 10/06/2018 at 09:41, KeyserSoze said:

I love this thread. 

Best on RM by a country mile. Should be pinned admin 

Great thread it is,is there a fans pics thread too?One we can post our pics from games we've been to at Ibrox,away and abroad etc if there isn't maybe it's better put in the OT away from prying taig eyes as BD public.

Just now, laudrupno1 said:

Great thread it is,is there a fans pics thread too?One we can post our pics from games we've been to at Ibrox,away and abroad etc if there isn't maybe it's better put in the OT away from prying taig eyes as BD public.

Good suggestion. Get it done and yes - :tu:

in the OT. 

On 10/8/2017 at 23:35, With Heart and Hand said:

there's a pic I love i can't find it's Walter, Archie and that wee old guy with the specs, cannae bloody mind his name, dunno if he was the kit man or what but it's the three of them with the trophy, always made me proud how they always included the wee Gentleman in all the celebrations etc, pure annoying me that I cannae mind his name

That was wee George Soutar, otherwise known to everybody as 'Wee Doddy" who was our kit man before Jimmy Bell. If there was a photo going you could bet your arse that wee "Dod" would be in it.